AI Final Ticket Swap

Started by Low and Hard, September 12, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Avondhu star on September 12, 2017, 11:37:47 PM
Quote from: MayoBuck on September 12, 2017, 11:25:04 PM
Any tips on buying a ticket from a tout on Sunday? Where's the best place to go or how do you make sure it's a genuine ticket?

My usual source for an AI ticket doesn't look likely this year.
You look like the type that would sell your tickets for magic beans
Does your guardian actually let you out alone?

No need to be a twât.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 14, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: Captain Scarlet on September 13, 2017, 01:36:36 AM
On the day Gills Corner or top of Clonliffe on the Ballybough end where many dubs come in.
You can be lucky with Gaffneys of Fairview but it woukd be a Dubs ticket.coukd
How is it compared to other years? The hurling was meant to be impossible.

There were hardly any tickets available on the day for the hurling. For face value anyway. Some touts might have had a few for well over the odds alright. Saw scores of fans with signs out looking for a ticket. Way more than I've seen for any other final I've been to.

Last years All Ireland Hurling final had Nally tickets for sale a few days before the final on tickets.ie. This year all tickets was snapped up well in advance

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 14, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
On the day Gills Corner or top of Clonliffe on the Ballybough end where many dubs come in.

There were hardly any tickets available on the day for the hurling. For face value anyway. Some touts might have had a few for well over the odds alright. Saw scores of fans with signs out looking for a ticket. Way more than I've seen for any other final I've been to.

Last years All Ireland Hurling final had Nally tickets for sale a few days before the final on tickets.ie. This year all tickets was snapped up well in advance

Kilkenny fans had AI final fatigue last year! The drive for 5 was the height of demand for tickets!

johnneycool

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 14, 2017, 07:44:52 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 14, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

Kilkenny fans had AI final fatigue last year! The drive for 5 was the height of demand for tickets!

There was little interest from the rest of the hurling fraternity in yet another Tipp/KK battle whereas the novelty pairing of Waterford and Galway not only drew big interest from the counties involved but in other counties as well.

sid waddell

Quote from: MayoBuck on September 12, 2017, 11:25:04 PM
Any tips on buying a ticket from a tout on Sunday?
Yes. Be prepared to pay significantly over face value.

Maroon Manc

Have the clubs in Mayo got as many tickets as they did last year?

ballinaman

Quote from: ballinaman on September 15, 2017, 09:52:37 AM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on September 15, 2017, 09:10:22 AM
Have the clubs in Mayo got as many tickets as they did last year?
Bout the same county board reported.
Know lots who have got them from down the county...Tyrone,Kerry,Armagh, Tipp tickets going to people I know.

Buttofthehill

Same as last year,I've a hill and Davin so looking to swap the davin for a hill if anyone's interested?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orchard park on September 13, 2017, 01:46:36 PM
christ how many finals were you at Milltown row.

all drumcondra is over run with bloody touts on all ireland day

No tickets around Drumcondra on hurling day... I was there from 11.30 I've been to nearly every hurling final since 88 so I'd have a good idea on the percentage of touts about to be fair
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 16, 2017, 02:57:28 PM
Quote from: Orchard park on September 13, 2017, 01:46:36 PM
christ how many finals were you at Milltown row.

all drumcondra is over run with bloody touts on all ireland day

No tickets around Drumcondra on hurling day... I was there from 11.30 I've been to nearly every hurling final since 88 so I'd have a good idea on the percentage of touts about to be fair

Any teachers in evidence?

T Fearon

I see the comedian John Bishop was at the game yesterday.I doubt if he has a Dublin season ticket or takes the U10 team at his club in Liverpool.😡