The definitive list of disgraceful refereeing performances favouring Kerry

Started by Angelo, September 01, 2019, 05:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: t_mac on September 04, 2019, 08:10:15 AM
Quote from: trailer on September 03, 2019, 09:04:42 PM

Ricey wasn't going for his head but only his neck to kind of "choke" him. Nobody can really comment on Armagh thuggish behaviour as they tend to only play 2 or 3 championship games, and typically play in divison 3 which doesn't tend to be covered on TV or really matter at all.

So in the spirit of football to cut off the oxygen supply to an opposing player with one's knees is acceptable?  Maybe trampish incidents like this 15 years  ago continuing up to and including McCann trying to pull the teeth out of an opponent without any condemnation from Saint Mickey have opened refs eyes to the dark arts they are taught, as I say you reap what you sow - enjoy your 2020 McKenna Cup win, you will win nothing else.

more than armagh will   ;)

your just another bitter armagh man with a chip on his shoulder about Tyrone. who'd have thought it eh?.

trailer

Ricey wasn't going for his head but only his neck to kind of "choke" him. Nobody can really comment on Armagh thuggish behaviour as they tend to only play 2 or 3 championship games, and typically play in divison 3 which doesn't tend to be covered on TV or really matter at all.

So in the spirit of football to cut off the oxygen supply to an opposing player with one's knees is acceptable?  Maybe trampish incidents like this 15 years  ago continuing up to and including McCann trying to pull the teeth out of an opponent without any condemnation from Saint Mickey have opened refs eyes to the dark arts they are taught, as I say you reap what you sow - enjoy your 2020 McKenna Cup win, you will win nothing else.

Ch, ch, ch, chokers. Couldn't win an argument for fucks sake.

t_mac

Quote from: trailer on September 04, 2019, 09:23:33 AM

Ch, ch, ch, chokers. Couldn't win an argument for f**ks sake.

Point proven, good man - move along now - you'll miss the first therapy session, think over the bar is already in the corner shaking ripping up pictures of Deegan!

t_mac

Quote from: clarshack on September 04, 2019, 09:13:25 AM

your just another bitter armagh man with a chip on his shoulder about Tyrone. who'd have thought it eh?.

Au contraire, I always enjoyed Tyrone and was at the 95 all-ireland final supporting them, but the Trampish win at all costs Saint Mickey brought in and the pure asswips on this forum defending the trampish behaviour is what I have issue with, I enjoy football and hurling and travel all round Ireland watching games, Tyrone are now not a nice county I am not alone in seeing this, you reap what you sow - the diving and skulduggery of the Tyronies is being called out, about time.

trueblue1234

Quote from: t_mac on September 04, 2019, 09:48:25 AM

Au contraire, I always enjoyed Tyrone and was at the 95 all-ireland final supporting them, but the Trampish win at all costs Saint Mickey brought in and the pure asswips on this forum defending the trampish behaviour is what I have issue with, I enjoy football and hurling and travel all round Ireland watching games, Tyrone are now not a nice county I am not alone in seeing this, you reap what you sow - the diving and skulduggery of the Tyronies is being called out, about time.

I'll really struggle to sleep tonight over this....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

t_mac

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 04, 2019, 10:38:08 AM

You just keep giving - point proven time and time again - now get away with the rest to the therapy.

trueblue1234

Quote from: t_mac on September 04, 2019, 10:43:28 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 04, 2019, 10:38:08 AM

You just keep giving - point proven time and time again - now get away with the rest to the therapy.

That cuts deep bro. Real deep....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Solo_run

t_mac

Quote from: Angelo on September 14, 2019, 06:40:33 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 14, 2019, 06:38:52 PM
I had a feeling this was coming ;D

You're watching it too.

Pretty disgraceful stuff from Lane.

I thought as part of the Tyronies group therapy, you were all told to stay away from here. ;D

Angelo

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 14, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

To be fair he has a point with this one

I've a point with all of them. To beat Kerry you have to be at least 6 points better than them.

t_mac

Quote from: Angelo on September 14, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 14, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

To be fair he has a point with this one

I've a point with all of them. To beat Kerry you have to be at least 6 points better than them.

Only a few months to the McKenna cup and silverware will be flowing again, keep the faith.