Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Now just waiting on Messi,of all people (and at 2/5 the shortest price)! Enjoying this Celtic performance too

laoislad

Quote from: Horse Box on September 27, 2017, 06:43:01 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
The lady on the RTE Radio 1 sports bulletin has just told the nation that Celtic are in Belgium effectively playing for a Europa League spot.

Have to agree with her !
I dunno.Munich aren't the team they were. Wouldn't shock me to see the Brodge mastermind a result against them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 09:09:46 PM
Now just waiting on Messi,of all people (and at 2/5 the shortest price)! Enjoying this Celtic performance too

Who ya betting with? Most of them now offer acca insurance on 5-folds or bigger, so worst case you be looking at getting ur money back (in the form of another bet)

Main Street

Desperate from Rodgers tonight, it took forever to score the third, any other Celtic manager from the past 30 years would have wrapped up that game with a third goal  inside the first 60 minutes.

Aaron Boone

Bayern and Celtic to battle it out for the second spot.

T Fearon

Bet beaten,going through a barren stage at the moment.Great result for Celtic,first win ever in Belgium,glad I'm getting my name printed in Brendan's forthcoming biography!

Targetman

Good solid display tonight, never looked like loosing at any time and could have scored a couple more, on to Munich and you just never know!!

T Fearon

Was the 5 nil defeat to PSG really any worse than Benfica's to Basel tonight.Yet no one will be questioning Benfica's right to be in the Champions League

tonto1888

Great win tonight. Roll on Saturday and neil Lennon return to celtic park. And my own

uimhr ocht

Fantastic results for celtic this past 7 days 3 big away wins!!

thebar

Great result tonight away from home super effort!

From the Bunker

Well that's leaves Celtic with a great chance of European Football in the new year!

Main Street

Hats off for Rodgers who undeniably  is the catalyst for this impressive upswing in the CL group stages. Boyata was superb, a man in control at the rear.
Safety at the back makes such a difference.

T Fearon

Yes I agree with this.Even Gordon is more reliable now as well.Excellent management.Now have any of you pr ordered his biography and availed of the opportunity to have your name printed on the fans list that will be part of it?

galwayman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 10:48:23 PM
Yes I agree with this.Even Gordon is more reliable now as well.Excellent management.Now have any of you pr ordered his biography and availed of the opportunity to have your name printed on the fans list that will be part of it?
Can I ask why you are so obsessed with getting your name printed on this?
What's the big deal - or am I missing something?