The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on August 31, 2019, 06:28:11 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 31, 2019, 06:20:26 PM
Quote from: cadhlancian on August 31, 2019, 06:15:25 PM
Up 2 nearly HT, look very in control . Lucky enough first goal , will go down as an OG, Firminos just a super player...
Will it? I know it was intended as a cross but I be surprised if that slight deflection meant it was an OG?
Never really got out of 1st gear that half, still 2 up and could have been more.

Hope it doesn't but think it might go down as an og too.

Weird enough game and like you say we haven't really got going. Bobby is just out of this world! If you've nothing better to do tonight LL you might want to go back and see the comments when he signed him!
;)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

laoislad

4 wins from 4, 13 league wins in a row, top of the league.
Hon the Reds 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Ambrose

Went to a little village in Wales today.

LLWLLWLLLDDLWDLD

It was lovely.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Dire Ear

Wasn't overly impressed with that, but 3 points and move on. What was Manes problem; Salah staying on??

laoislad

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 31, 2019, 08:20:02 PM
Wasn't overly impressed with that, but 3 points and move on. What was Manes problem; Salah staying on??
I'd imagine it was because Salah didn't pass to him a few minutes before

gawa316

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 31, 2019, 08:20:02 PM

I think because he didn't pass to him.

I think it was impressive because they never had to get going to win easily. Don't remember such a comfortable result at burnley

BennyCake

Quote from: Ambrose on August 31, 2019, 07:34:26 PM
Went to a little village in Wales today.

LLWLLWLLLDDLWDLD

It was lovely.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ach sure haven't Liverpool fans been to that village loads of times since 1990.

Gabriel_Hurl

Young Duncan is off to Fiorentina.

Ambrose

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 02, 2019, 09:53:46 AM
Young Duncan is off to Fiorentina.

Young lad needs a serious reality check. He's an 'apprentice' footballer on £15 grand a week and he's having a strop because he's not getting first team football at one of the best teams on the planet.
He also needs to sack his agent.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

laoislad

Ryan Kent permanent transfer to Rangers apparently.

J70

Saw a bit of the Rangers Celtic game yesterday, and Ojo looks like he needs a serious bit of work if he is to ever make as a Premier League footballer, never mind at Liverpool. Beat a man now and again, but he gave the ball away on simple passes and was muscled off the ball far too often. I wouldn't hold out much hope for him based on that showing. Plus, he's not a teenager any more.

gawa316

Looks like Alisson not going to be back until after the next international break so Adrian is going to have to hold the fort til then.

Newcastle at home up today/tomorrow. Hard to predict the line up with Bobby and Fab coming back from Brazil, and with Napoli and Chelsea next week. Might see starts for Shaq and Ox.

laoislad

Firmino has been exceptional since he came on, changed the game.
That assist now for the 3rd goal 😎😍

J70

Impressive performance today.  Plenty of teams will struggle with Newcastle, just like Tottenham did.