emerging talent in 2007

Started by gaafan123, December 03, 2006, 12:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imposerous

Uladh - I had forgotten about Gareth O'Neill (you'll see it dawned on me in an earlier post).  And you're right, he has huge potential.  I may well be misguided about club players, however, as McKenna is the only player that I have mentioned I feel I'm harshly treated by that.  I based my opinions on McKenna having seen him dominate Collie Holmes and Gareth Swift in a club game.  He outfielded, out-though and out ran these lauded (excessively so) players.  He is improving all the time - although i'd quetion if he isn't as mobile as O'Neill (who now that I recall would deserve a chance ahead of all).  What is the story with him at the moment.

Pints - Club, Cookstown (may explain my lack of Armagh club players - and my outting as a man-bag wearer on the other side) from way back but would have a passing knowledge of Cross.  Armagh are the county team I support.

trueblue

O'Neill (who now that I recall would deserve a chance ahead of all). What is the story with him at the moment.

hes at st marys in belfast and hes playing u21s with dromintee. hes still u21 for the forthcoming year. but he will prob be involved with st marys in the mc kennna cup so joe can have a bit of a look at him in that