Martin Comerford hangs them up - another blow for KK

Started by orangeman, May 12, 2011, 11:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on May 17, 2011, 01:31:07 PM
right, he could have waited til the next time OLG get to the final

I'd say a fully fit sub could have taken his chance and been more effective than Comerford was on the day, that's a fair enough assessment surely? It being a team sport it's more about the collective rather than the individual,

Obviously it's tough on any player, though there are plenty of instances were players have been injured early on in games or before the game and have played through the barrier, sometimes (rarely) it works. Kerby broke a hand in the All Ireland final against Offaly played on but.......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bottlethrower7

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2011, 06:06:49 PM

I'd say a fully fit sub could have taken his chance and been more effective than Comerford was on the day, that's a fair enough assessment surely? It being a team sport it's more about the collective rather than the individual,

Obviously it's tough on any player, though there are plenty of instances were players have been injured early on in games or before the game and have played through the barrier, sometimes (rarely) it works. Kerby broke a hand in the All Ireland final against Offaly played on but.......

which sub?

AZOffaly

That was against Wexford, not Offaly. We wouldn't break a poor chap's hand...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on May 18, 2011, 04:15:57 PM

which sub?

On the Gaels team, i was in Parnell and they had about 15 of them!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea