most famous person you have met

Started by saffron sam2, June 20, 2008, 09:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

milltown row

was in Thompsons one night and we were drinking with Alex Higgins..... some craic :P

milltown row

put him on the dead pool :o

he'll last a while yet that one, back playing snooker, seen him stumble out of the west social club, big cup in his hand too

screenmachine

seen tim robbins that nite meself, think he did sing dirty old town and some other song as well.  fair play to him.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Niall Quinn

I guess it comes down to a simple choice - you get busy singing or you get busy driving.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

aontroim

Quote from: Niall Quinn on December 21, 2008, 03:53:34 AM
I guess it comes down to a simple choice - you get busy singing or you get busy driving.

;D brilliant (for a post that early in the morning)

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

laceer

Quote from: hardstation on December 20, 2008, 11:11:15 PM
He was stood beside me in the bookies (Eastwoods it was then), in Castle St about a 2 years ago. I saw him on Sandy Row about 2 months ago. He hasn't a year in him.

met higgins in a bar in sydney in feb.he was drinking a big massive brandy and dipping his cigar into it before smoking it.he was sound enough to us..talked away.when we said we were from tyrone he replied "fuckin shithole".we got our own back when he asked us for a drink."fuckin no chance alex" He was dyin looking though

Met Ian Brown in the same place about 2 weeks later.again was sound.

Gaffer

Quote from: laceer on December 21, 2008, 02:44:41 PM
He was stood beside me in the bookies (Eastwoods it was then), in Castle St about a 2 years ago. I saw him on Sandy Row about 2 months ago. He hasn't a year in him.

met higgins in a bar in sydney in feb.he was drinking a big massive brandy and dipping his cigar into it before smoking it.he was sound enough to us..talked away.when we said we were from tyrone he replied "fuckin shithole".we got our own back when he asked us for a drink."fuckin no chance alex" He was dyin looking though

So he doesn t like Tyrone then?

Must be a Kerry supporter

or

He must still have memories of trying to get off with the sister of a famous Tyrone snooker player years ago while playing an exhibition and got well and truely rejected!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaffer on December 21, 2008, 03:30:20 PM
Quote from: laceer on December 21, 2008, 02:44:41 PM

So he doesn t like Tyrone then?

Must be a Kerry supporter

or

He must still have memories of trying to get off with the sister of a famous Tyrone snooker player years ago while playing an exhibition and got well and truely rejected!!
Or maybe Tyrone is just a shit hole ;)

5 Sams

I have had pints with Mickey Linden and Tomas O Se......two icons of football...as famous as it gets for me .....so it counts before any of youse hoors start giving off ....

But the best was chatting to The Edge at a backstage party in the Point after a Hot House Flowers concert. Decent bloke.
The Aristocrat Years

5 Sams

Might have been worse...I could have been talking to Bush ;)
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

The Pecker Dunne wanted to buy me a pint one time but I insisted on buying him one. After all he was after entertaining me and I was after doing nothing useful.

Does that count?

5 Sams

Mikey Sheehy in Dingle on New Years Eve....sound as fcuk
The Aristocrat Years