Bebo Facebook or Myspace

Started by screenexile, September 21, 2007, 11:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Social Networking Site do you prefer?

Bebo
25 (78.1%)
Myspace
0 (0%)
Facebook
7 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 28, 2007, 11:55:15 AM

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on October 16, 2008, 07:27:46 PM
listen don juan even the guys stand you up...

I reckon they just felt intimidated by my good looks
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

I dont understand these sites, anyone I'd want to talk to I have their phone number, the rest I don't care about so why would I want to read their latest ramblings.
Maybe if I was nosey. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

Bebo all the way...I have facebook as well but I can't use it bebo is far easier to use.  A load of people seem to be changing to facebook at the minute though.  I think these sites are handy for keeping in touch as other people have said with people who are miles away from you...leaving a comment is cheaper than sending a text from one country to another!!

And also it's good to have a nosey round peoples pages!!  Someone had to say it like!!  :D :D

pintsofguinness

I hate it when you're reading someone's comments and they're having a conversation with someone else but the other person's bebo is private so you only get one side of the craic.

downgirl

Yea a girl I sort of know commented my class bebo page but I can't comment her or private mail her back because she has her thing set so only friends can comment and message her...what's the point in that like!!!!!

maggie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 16, 2008, 08:41:08 PM
I hate it when you're reading someone's comments and they're having a conversation with someone else but the other person's bebo is private so you only get one side of the craic.

Glad more ppl think like moi

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on October 16, 2008, 08:44:55 PM
Yea a girl I sort of know commented my class bebo page but I can't comment her or private mail her back because she has her thing set so only friends can comment and message her...what's the point in that like!!!!!

ach do you have to be accepted as a friend before you can read a private one?
I thought you would be able to read it if you were a member - i was thinking ofsetting up and bogus account and all.

Puckoon

No privacy here, sure I shower with the windows open and everything.

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 16, 2008, 08:49:13 PM
Quote from: downgirl on October 16, 2008, 08:44:55 PM

ach do you have to be accepted as a friend before you can read a private one?
I thought you would be able to read it if you were a member - i was thinking ofsetting up and bogus account and all.

You have to be accepted as a friend of the person who has their profile private.

No fun at all when all you are wanting to do is have a good stalking session!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on October 16, 2008, 08:49:49 PM
No privacy here, sure I shower with the windows open and everything.

I know a dirty get who shites with the bog door opened.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

QuoteNo fun at all when all you are wanting to do is have a good stalking session!!
f**king right!
I've been stalking someone for a month now - the bits of the conversaiton I'm getting is very interesting!!!

leenie

love havin a nosy at ones i haven't seen since "back in nam"
it can a lot for the oul self esteem as well! ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Puckoon

Right - who's been snoopin on ma bebo?

LL? LL?

downgirl

You were snooping at mine when I first joined Puck  :D

BallyhaiseMan

Bebo here.

love an auld "stalk" once in a while.

The Private profiles are a sickener all right.