THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitzelsperger

that feckin crazy frog ringtone!

SuperSub

United thinking that they have won the Champions League already...No Trophies handed out last night boys

Fishead_Sam

Losing All-Ireland Finals, again and again and again feck it makes me want to pull me eyes out and feck them into the Royal Canal

pintsofguinness

Remote controls that don't work!
Getting a takeaway out of the chippy/chinese and getting home and realising they've given you the wrong thing!
Standing waiting to be served in shop while the person in front of you gossips with the one at the check out or takes forever to get their things together and get out of the road!
Standing waiting to be served in a shop when everyone behind the checkout is huddled together having a chat!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Farrandeelin

Having no proper tv channels working on the bloody tv!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Redgreenery

Kerry winning Sam again and again and again etc (especially when Mayo is in the final with them)

Farrandeelin

Living with a French fellow that has no respect for you! >:( >:( >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Elias

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 20, 2007, 09:01:08 PM

French people in general

ardal

Quote from: Elias on April 20, 2007, 10:22:28 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 20, 2007, 09:01:08 PM

French people in general

France in general

jaykay

Some f**king idiot driving a transit van with John O'Mahonys face blastered all over it (just letting him know who he is) on the motorway yesterday.  He nearly took us off the road >:(
Transits come with indicators now you know! 

johnneycool

f**kers driving up the bus lanes when they shouldn't, plus c***ts parking when the urban clearway is in force.  I only see the cops enforcing this on the very odd occasion

Gnevin

People overtaking you when your doing the speed limit, where are they in such a rush too?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Stagmeister

People driving slow who then speed up like f*ck when you go to pass them out...seriously pisses me off

downredblack

Learner Drivers with the L plate put on sideways , who have 5 mins experience behind the wheel who will make a Ballix of some maneuver or other and then just sit there and let you drive round them or reverse out of their way . All such drivers are unaccompanied of course .