Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on July 21, 2017, 08:06:28 AM
Heartened by reports of Lukaku and Rashford up front together last night. Think it's the way United need to go and did not expect Mourinho to entertain it.

I think Rashford will partner Lukaku a fair bit especially at OT but just don't see it in the big games unless he goes with 3-5-2. He clearly has a lot of time for Rashford and as well as been exceptionally talented he has a great work ethic and listens to what he's told to do. He gives Mourinho great options as he can play on the left or the right, he's had some impact for a lad nobody was really tipping for the top so quickly.

Boycey

A much better start time for the friendly with Real tonight, should be on just after 10PM.

Boycey

Ah f**k it sure I'll just talk away to myself.. a lively enough 1st half with Lingard giving United a 1-0 lead on the stroke of ht after a nice bit of skill from Martial..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on July 23, 2017, 11:03:48 PM
Ah f**k it sure I'll just talk away to myself.. a lively enough 1st half with Lingard giving United a 1-0 lead on the stroke of ht after a nice bit of skill from Martial..

Yeah Martial showed some skill !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Boycey

Dreadful 2nd half, Utd got worse after bringing their better players on, Real got better after bringing there's off  :o

Penalties now apparently...

Boycey

Boycey

Worst shootout ever  ;D

6 missed out of 8

Boycey

Utd win 2-1 I kid you not ;D

Does Lukaku not take penos then? He wasn't one of Utds five..

Over the Bar

Quote from: Boycey on July 24, 2017, 12:12:26 AM
Utd win 2-1 I kid you not ;D

Does Lukaku not take penos then? He wasn't one of Utds five..

Worst peno shoot-out since the bin-dippers fluked the CL final.  Comedy show! ;D

Milltown Row2

Was shit!! Think neither team wanted to win
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

magpie seanie

Quote from: gawa316 on July 25, 2017, 05:27:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-GlknBHPQ

Thought this might've got a wee mention ;D

All the players must have decided to take their penalties in a style in honour of him.

nrico2006

I still worry about Uniteds goals for column this year.  Last few years they have been terrible on the goal front.  Zlatan got the guts of 30 goals last season, and if Lukaku does get that then will we be any better off?  We need another source of goals and my only hope is that Martial and Rashford are a year older, with Mkhitaryan hopefully improving too.  A lot of 'hoping' though, surely another goalscorer was required, as the talk even prior to Zlatans injury was that a forward was needed.  Since then, he has left as well as Rooney yet we have only brough in one.  Defensive midfielder also required still. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'