Classy ....

Started by GweylTah, May 19, 2007, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GweylTah

Woman's ear bitten in gang attack

A woman has had part of her ear bitten off in an attack by a gang of up to nine people in west Belfast.
The 25-year-old was walking home with a female friend in Aitnamona Crescent when they were both set upon, in an apparently random attack.

She was taken to the Royal Victoria Hospital for treatment.

Police have appealed for anyone who witnessed the attack or has any information to contact them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6672409.stm

BallyhaiseMan

GT

You will forgive me if i ask a question before commenting

Is this a Republican area? ;)

Would you be so quick to start this thread if this happened  in Sandy Row or Tigers Bay?

A horrendous attack though,sickening stuff,how anyone could bite someones ear off is beyond me,
i hope the girl makes a full recovery,hopefully they can stitch the ear back on.

ziggysego

Terrible act indeed. Pure animals and should be treated as such.
Testing Accessibility

PrivatePile

If anyone else started thsi thread it may have been worthy of discussion, but since it was who it was he/she/it is merely shit stirring and deserves the utmost contempt....

PrivatePile

Quote from: hardstation on May 19, 2007, 08:33:23 PM
QuoteIf anyone else started thsi thread it may have been worthy of discussion, but since it was who it was he/she/it is merely shit stirring and deserves the utmost contempt
Holy Ghost! He's done nothing wrong. If you really want to comment, I will repost the thread. An all time low if people will not post on threads because they disagree with the beliefs of the person that started it. :-\

His beliefs have nothing to do with it. He is a renowned shit stirrer on here. His beliefs are not the issue it is his motivation for posting threads that i am referring to

ludermor

Private pile you have are fairly (?) opinionated for a man with just 8 posts

PrivatePile

Quote from: ludermor on May 19, 2007, 08:50:24 PM
Private pile you have are fairly (?) opinionated for a man with just 8 posts

Do you have to have 1000 posts to have an opinion?

Fluffy Che

Shankhill Buthcers , classy....is the Shankill a loyalist area?

See what happens!!
Midnight to Six..

ziggysego

Quote from: PrivatePile on May 19, 2007, 08:38:22 PM
QuoteIf anyone else started thsi thread it may have been worthy of discussion, but since it was who it was he/she/it is merely shit stirring and deserves the utmost contempt
Holy Ghost! He's done nothing wrong. If you really want to comment, I will repost the thread. An all time low if people will not post on threads because they disagree with the beliefs of the person that started it. :-\

His beliefs have nothing to do with it. He is a renowned shit stirrer on here. His beliefs are not the issue it is his motivation for posting threads that i am referring to

If you honestly believe he's starting it to shit stir, then avoid falling into the trap and discuss the matter at hand. That would really get his goat!!

As a footnote, I don't think he's shit stirring.... at least on this occasion ;)
Testing Accessibility

PrivatePile

Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2007, 09:05:51 PM

If you honestly believe he's starting it to shit stir, then avoid falling into the trap and discuss the matter at hand. That would really get his goat!!

As a footnote, I don't think he's shit stirring.... at least on this occasion ;)

I havent discussed the topic at all, just whats behind posting it.

ziggysego

Quote from: PrivatePile on May 19, 2007, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2007, 09:05:51 PM

I havent discussed the topic at all, just whats behind posting it.

That's my point. Discuss the topic, not what's behind the post.
Testing Accessibility

GweylTah

Are Private Pile's haemorroids playing-up or something?

Naturally, I started the thread because of the sectarian angle, nothing to do with just drawing attention to the sort of savagery in parts of Belfast now that Derry seems to have nipped ear-biting (at least violent ear-biting) in the bud.

Orior

Quote from: GweylTah on May 19, 2007, 01:19:19 PM
Woman's ear bitten in gang attack

A woman has had part of her ear bitten off in an attack by a gang of up to nine people in west Belfast.
The 25-year-old was walking home with a female friend in Aitnamona Crescent when they were both set upon, in an apparently random attack.

She was taken to the Royal Victoria Hospital for treatment.

Police have appealed for anyone who witnessed the attack or has any information to contact them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6672409.stm

Did you post this on the six county soccer fan site too chief?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GweylTah

Some of the SF sheep-like posters (who are not Moderators) appear to see themselves as censors and thought-police, a bit like one of their big sheep who writes in the Irish News and feels the media should be nice to SF (and the DUP for the time being as that suits the message) and follow their agenda because they got lots of votes, really are a sad bunch.

The very same people who resented what they callled censorship and repression when they were denied access to the media across the UK and Republic in the 1980s and 1990s. It's no surprise, it's a familiar path in the development of the bully.

Shouldn't there be room for diversity and alternastive viewpoints in the supposed 'Ireland of Equals' that is sought?

Fluffy Che

Gwel gives birth to Bambi, kills Bambi, strikes out at the sheep in the next field , then wonders why she is at the funeral all alone..
Midnight to Six..