Mid life crisis

Started by The Iceman, July 26, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on July 26, 2018, 10:44:19 PM
Quote from: redzone on July 26, 2018, 10:33:37 PM
Sex at least 3 times a week. Minimum

And don't let the wife know.

But seriously, I've never been as busy ever in my life. I actually thought as I got older and with technology then I would have had more free time. No.

Be thankful for a woman that lets you follow your county, play golf, cycle, meet mates for a night away, work late etc etc

Yeah be thankful, nothing like a good woman to keep a good marriage  :)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hardy

Quote from: Orior on July 26, 2018, 10:44:19 PM
Quote from: redzone on July 26, 2018, 10:33:37 PM
Sex at least 3 times a week. Minimum

And don't let the wife know.

But seriously, I've never been as busy ever in my life. I actually thought as I got older and with technology then I would have had more free time. No.

Be thankful for a woman that lets you follow your county, play golf, cycle, meet mates for a night away, work late etc etc

??

Syferus

This thread explains a lot about some posters' attitudes towards women.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Syferus on July 27, 2018, 12:19:24 AM

Syf if you're not married F$$K off out of this thread.

Farrandeelin

I'm only 2 years married, yet I've heard of people married since then who have split up. I think it's very sad.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

galwayman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 27, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
I'm only 2 years married, yet I've heard of people married since then who have split up. I think it's very sad.
Yeah have a few acquaintances who have split up from their wives before the 2 year mark also.
Not a nice thing to hear for sure.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: galwayman on July 27, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
Yeah have a few acquaintances who have split up from their wives before the 2 year mark also.

Being split up after 2 years is hardly a midlife crisis! Think the thread is about people coming to a point in life (40 to 45) where they ask themselves questions..

Syferus, f**k off please, as many women or Non specific gender people go through it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

When you get a life feel free to join the conversation.

tintin25

Quote from: galwayman on July 27, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

Seems to be happening more and more.  Worse still, there is couples still together and it's obvious to everyone else and that one or the other isn't into it, hence the fooling around with others when they get half the chance...that is sad.

Orior

Please elaborate and describe your attitude to the fairer sex.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

trueblue1234

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 27, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
When you get a life feel free to join the conversation.

8) Burned
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

laoislad

Happy Birthday.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

I'm 40 in November. Life can be very stressful at times but I wouldn't say I'm having a mid life crisis or anything yet. Marriage is good,work is good, don't have many regrets at all apart from wishing I had lived in a different country for 5 or 6 years, that would have been nice. Spent a year drinking and riding in Australia but that doesn't really count.
How do you know you're having a midlife crisis anyway?

On marriage,It is sad people break-up after a couple of years. The wife's brother and his (ex)wife only lasted 7 months.
I think alot of couples get caught up in the actual wedding itself. Sure some are planning it for a couple of years and it takes over their life. Then it's all over and reality hits home.
It's one thing being boyfriend and girlfriend but being married is a whole different kettle of fish.
I tell the wife everyday how lucky she is to have me, we're married 8 years so I like to think it's working.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trailer

I have so far avoided the Mid-Life crisis by never really growing up. 10 years married, and recently had another baby. She likes to do her things (shopping and other stuff that I've no interest in), I like to do mine (golf, football) and lots of times we do things together. Seems to work ok anyway.
We always do something at the weekend as a family even if it's just going for dinner or the park.

Orior

We should do a poll. Is your partner:

1) a daughter of Satan
2) high maintenance
3) easy going
4) missing in action
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians