JFK Papers to be releaased.

Started by Denn Forever, October 22, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 22, 2017, 02:06:45 PM
One rumour/theory is that Trump wants to discredit the Kennedys because he wants to neutralize a vocal Caroline Kennedy.  Kennedys are as dirty as the Clintons.

Caroline Kennedy needs to be "neutralized"?? She's been "vocal"? When/where/about what?

And how would information about her father's assassination more than 50 years ago intimidate her into silence?

tonto1888

Quote from: Syferus on October 22, 2017, 07:00:49 PM
Don't reslly care what the transient political reasons for it are. One of the few things he's done I can get behind.

its not him who's "allowing them to be released" though is it

red hander

Where's Lee Harvey Oswald today when you need him?

Hardy

Quote from: red hander on October 23, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

I know your question is rhetorical, but it's an opportunity to post one of the great news pictures.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

There"s a lot of "foreknowledge after the fact" about the JFK assassination. It calls to mind Yogi Berra's quip. "It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future". Look up the FBI memo, I spot none-less than then FBI man Ted Gunderson, the legendary conspiracy theorist. Rugby, by the way, attended  the same synagogue as Abraham Zapruder, who filmed the assasination. Just like the dancing Israelis on 9/11, who's only "purpose was to document the event". The Jews have been in control of the American government for a long time.   

BennyCake

Quote from: Hardy on October 23, 2017, 06:40:54 PM
Quote from: red hander on October 23, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

I know your question is rhetorical, but it's an opportunity to post one of the great news pictures.

I have to laugh that Oswald was brought out like that after being accused of assassinating probably the most "powerful" man on the planet. Obviously Oswald was never meant to get as far as court. His inability to speak for himself (you know, with him being dead and all) confirming his "guilt"

BennyCake

JFK's Secret Killer on channel 5 a few days ago.

Was a good comedy show.

Apparently it was an accident all along. A secret service guy accidentally shot him from the car behind. Well, that's that sorted then.

Tyrdub

Quote from: BennyCake on December 06, 2017, 11:19:14 AM
JFK's Secret Killer on channel 5 a few days ago.

Was a good comedy show.

Apparently it was an accident all along. A secret service guy accidentally shot him from the car behind. Well, that's that sorted then.

yeah saw a bit of that. The SS guy took his safety off his M16 and slipped, his finger hit the trigger and he shot the president in the back of the head in the car in front - as if

Avondhu star

Why does everyone assume that J.F.K. was the target?
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

AZOffaly

True, the sniper could have been from Mayo....

Sorry, sorry.

BennyCake

Quote from: Avondhu star on December 06, 2017, 02:04:27 PM
Why does everyone assume that J.F.K. was the target?

Because Yoko wasn't in the car.