What they don't tell you when you get married!

Started by punt kick, July 26, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punt kick

You will inherit another family whom you didn't want or didn't need and whom will cause endless rows between you and herself.  And not only a few more a fecking menagerie.

Her mother is more important than your mother.

You'll spend countless occasions, christmas etc. at her family's home before you finally craic and tell them all to f**k off.

What they should tell you - is marry abroad and stay there, rant over.  ;D

BennyCake

Taylor

Feck them Punt.

Most important thing is dont let them get to you

Milltown Row2

I've heard all the stories on in laws, but I've landed the best in laws for past 18 years. Never interfered and have helped in so many ways.... I even had the father in law stand the line with me at a under 12 hurling game holding the sticks and washing jerseys and him being from the 'other side'

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: punt kick on July 26, 2017, 01:12:18 PM
You will inherit another family whom you didn't want or didn't need and whom will cause endless rows between you and herself.  And not only a few more a fecking menagerie.

You'll spend countless occasions, christmas etc. at her family's home before you finally craic and tell them all to f**k off.

No-one told you this before you got married?

MoChara

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 26, 2017, 02:42:00 PM
I've heard all the stories on in laws, but I've landed the best in laws for past 18 years. Never interfered and have helped in so many ways.... I even had the father in law stand the line with me at a under 12 hurling game holding the sticks and washing jerseys and him being from the 'other side'

St Johns man was he?

theskull1

Johnnies man?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on July 26, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

Johnnies man?

Would never have got married to her if that was the case!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

"Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule." Nietzsche

Applies especially to families.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ONeill

They think you're an oul balax.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on July 26, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

They think you're an oul balax.

More than likely

punt kick

Quote from: BennyCake on July 26, 2017, 02:17:07 PM
Trouble in paradise, punt?

Brewing for last two decades.  My advice to all my kids is don't live were any set of parents live, visit is the only way!

punt kick

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on July 26, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
Quote from: punt kick on July 26, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

No-one told you this before you got married?

No they didn't -  I didn't see my parents siblings except at a wedding or a funeral!