Michael Hayes - Birmingham 6

Started by Shamrock Shore, July 11, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

What an excuse for a human being  >:(

Goes on to apologise for his part in The Birmingham pub bombings, dressed in quasi military gear, then, when pressed, seems to row back and wants to take no responsibility.

I would love to see some way that he could be prosecuted* but I am sure it's impossible.

* Good Friday agreement would mean he could only serve 2 years if I recall correctly.

Orior

The question is why did he choose to get in front of the cameras now?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

maddog

T Fearon

Surely this guy must be arrested now.He has incriminated himself.What is the motive?

Tubberman

Then he apologies from the bottom of his heart and said it was never their intention to hurt anyone.
They set off bombs in packed pubs ffs!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Kilkevan

Quote from: T Fearon on July 11, 2017, 04:12:13 PM
Surely this guy must be arrested now.He has incriminated himself.What is the motive?

Probably has some notion of destabilising the peace process.

Bet the next thing he says he has cast iron evidence Gerry A was the guy who gave him the order  ::).

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Tubberman on July 11, 2017, 04:12:48 PM
Then he apologies from the bottom of his heart and said it was never their intention to hurt anyone.
They set off bombs in packed pubs ffs!

This the standard IRA supporting mentality.  It is always someone else to blame when the innocent were slaughtered and justified. No surprise.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Kilkevan on July 11, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Bet the next thing he says he has cast iron evidence Gerry A was the guy who gave him the order  ::).

Don't know how he could say that given that Adams has declared he was never in the IRA.

Kilkevan

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on July 11, 2017, 05:23:52 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on July 11, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Don't know how he could say that given that Adams has declared he was never in the IRA.

AKA Brendan Hughes syndrome.

omaghjoe

It would seem that's the case, any word from the relevant prosecution services?

Windmill abu

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 11, 2017, 02:09:58 PM
What an excuse for a human being  >:(

Goes on to apologise for his part in The Birmingham pub bombings, dressed in quasi military gear, then, when pressed, seems to row back and wants to take no responsibility.

I would love to see some way that he could be prosecuted* but I am sure it's impossible.

* Good Friday agreement would mean he could only serve 2 years if I recall correctly.

I'm sure he would get a fair trial under the British Justice System, the same way the Birmingham six, The Guilford four and the Maguire seven all did. Being Irish means your'e guilty.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

punt kick

Would disagree the English looked after bigfella they are salt of the earth.

Tony Baloney

He doesn't appear to be the full shilling so who would believe anything he said under oath.

thebigfella

Quote from: punt kick on July 11, 2017, 07:39:06 PM
Would disagree the English looked after bigfella they are salt of the earth.

Good man cold tea/No wides.

longballin

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 11, 2017, 08:16:35 PM
He doesn't appear to be the full shilling so who would believe anything he said under oath.

Thought the same, seemed a bit of a Walter Mitty. Remember Judith Ward...