Stupid, spoilt, talentless b*itch gets whats coming to her!

Started by Fionntamhnach, May 05, 2007, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

why not Just set up a dancing on graves topic to satisfy all these neandertal urgings to laugh at other peoples misfortunes or as they say in Sweden
'skadeglädjen  är den enda sanna glädjen '
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Hardy

Quote from: rosnarun on May 09, 2007, 04:53:04 PM
why not Just set up a dancing on graves topic to satisfy all these neandertal urgings to laugh at other peoples misfortunes or as they say in Sweden
'skadeglädjen  är den enda sanna glädjen '
Misfortunes?    :o

Deal_Me_In

'skadeglädjen  är den enda sanna glädjen '

Personally i think she deserves a lot longer than 45 days. She is a role model (god knows why) for many, especially young girls growing up. What sort of example is that to set, drink driving is totally unacceptable and i think anyone caught should face a prison sentance, the only problem would be the overcrowding of prisons

Fionntamhnach

'skadeglädjen  är den enda sanna glädjen '
Indeed there already is one, it's called the Mayo GAA thread. :P

Seriously, how can Miss Hilton or anyone else, class this as a misfortune? She drink drives, is put on probation. She breaks the conditions laid out on three counts which includes not attending a drink driving education meeting, driving while banned and driving at night without any headlights on at 70mph in a 35mph zone. And when sentence is passed down to send her to prison, in amongst backing a petition that makes most Hollywood celebs (and Fearon!) look grotesquely humble, she still gets behind the wheel! In other words, she believes that the law of the land does not apply to her and/or she think she's above it all.

If the above applied to some skanger I would have very little doubt that most people would say that 45 days in the slammer would be nowhere near enough.

pintsofguinness

I think her sentence should be doubled everytime she opens her mouth to yap about it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

:D
What a joke
Just heard Ms Hilton's sentence has been halved because of good behaviour ???
How does this work when the t4rt hasnt even been locked up (in jail) yet?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on May 17, 2007, 12:56:47 PM
What a joke

Full back sound like a few dollars have crossed hands and maybe a gobble for luck :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Lecale2

What a joke
And she will be kept apart from other inmates.

full back

Quote from: illdecide on May 17, 2007, 01:26:46 PM
What a joke

Full back sound like a few dollars have crossed hands and maybe a gobble for luck :D

I would say it might be more than one gobble illdecide

Fionntamhnach

Sherrif Joe offered a place for Paris in Tent City, Arizona to help with the overcrowding "problem" but it's been turned down by the law enforcers in Los Angles.