Halloween or Hallowe'en

Started by ONeill, October 31, 2016, 06:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Pagans are bound to be disillusioned with the whole thing by now
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Boycey

Jaysus lads hasn't Halloween gone ta fcuk...

Used to be like Beirut for a couple of weeks and carnage on the night itself with anything not nailed down fair game. I've just heard my first firework now

BennyCake

brokencrossbar1

Was on the train there and there was a fair sized bonfire in Laytown of all places!!! Don't mind the lack of fireworks as the digs aren't tortured then

LooseCannon

ziggysego

Dressing up's for idiots....  :P
Testing Accessibility

Boycey

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 31, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
Was on the train there and there was a fair sized bonfire in Laytown of all places!!! Don't mind the lack of fireworks as the digs aren't tortured then

I travelled back from the Aran Islands yesterday and saw huge one over the west or Midlands somewhere that reminded me of a 11th night bonfire, it was on GAA grounds I'm near sure.

As a middle-aged grouch I'm happy enough with organised bonfires and the like but its a sad indictment on the kids of today  :). Mind you its probably too tame for them.

Farrandeelin

The amount of people with 20/25 photos of their children dressed up on Facebook thid morning. Lord Jaysus Christ.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hereiam

The whole thing is ridiculous.

BennyCake

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 01, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
The amount of people with 20/25 photos of their children dressed up on Facebook thid morning. Lord Jaysus Christ.

People posting shite on Bookface. There's a surprise!

Cunny Funt

A load of hyped up nonsense. It turned out to be most uneventful Halloween ever hopefully Christmas is the same.

JoG2

Brilliant festival in Derry again. Up the town a few nights on the walls, fire festival, haunted houses, food market, live music in the Guildhall under the huge moon, the outdoor stages etc. Parade last night was excellent. Huge crowds and brilliant atmosphere