BEBO

Started by redboots, May 04, 2007, 11:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultachna

everyone i went to college with and most of the heads in work are on it, its very addictive, but great for keeping in touch and havin an oul nosey!! in recent months its crazy the amount of people i know who have joined up.

The Iceman

Quote from: Candyman on May 04, 2007, 02:33:20 PM
oh the cheek Iceman... wait till ye come home, i'll show ye drinkin!!! ;)

Surely you aren't drinking while in training Candyman - lets hope the Harps aren't reading this!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Candyman

no no surely not, ye know me kid!!
HAVENT TIME FOR DRINKIN ANWAY, SURE IM ALWAYS ON BEBO..... ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 04, 2007, 12:54:50 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 04, 2007, 12:01:45 PM
The majority of members on BEBO are kids, but there is a large number of older users too. Especially in recent months.

Ziggy is this your way of "coming out" - that your a bebo head?!?!   ;)

Maybe............... maybe not..................
Testing Accessibility

stew

Ghadaffis pictures saved as wallpaper on my laptop. No matter how sad I am after we get hammered in the championship at least I will be able to smile every time I turn on my computer. Things could be worse.

Ahoy Ahoy Ahoy, heres to Ghadaffi.  ;D

Feck me I saw skitehead in there as well. Joe houly swears I am the only man diz ever tapped who actually got his money back.  ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Armagh4SamAgain

BEBOs full of bullys. That isnt the reel gadaffi is somebody messin an bullyin him. It shoud be shut down.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Orior

BEBO is used by youths to bully pupils and threaten teachers. The police have been called in to investigate some threats made via Bebo to a south Derry school.

I agree that Bebo should be closed down. 
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Fionntamhnach

Quote from: Orior on May 06, 2007, 07:13:14 PM
BEBO is used by youths to bully pupils and threaten teachers. The police have been called in to investigate some threats made via Bebo to a south Derry school.

I agree that Bebo should be closed down. 
Holy Christ, the amount of Helen Lovejoys here is funny!

What would the closure of Bebo actually achieve?

The Gs Man

I have a Bebo and Im not ashamed.........and Im not a peado either.
Keep 'er lit

The Iceman

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on May 06, 2007, 11:54:26 AM
BEBOs full of bullys. That isnt the reel gadaffi is somebody messin an bullyin him. It shoud be shut down.

So are schools and offices - should they be shut down?

Gadaffi doesn't care about someone putting him on Bebo - its something else to have a laugh about at the weekends.
Gadaffi isn't bullied and never was in the Shambles Bar - he was one of the few people that everyone would stand up for if he got into a bit of bother.
Yeah he is a mouth at times- but he is harmless and deadly craic before he goes that one step too far.

Bebo should be moderated better but not closed down.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight