Started by Seamus, April 27, 2007, 01:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is the same person depicted in both photographs

Yes, definitely
No way
Not sure

J70

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 28, 2007, 12:50:06 AM
they look like different people to me and I've thought that from the first time I seen them.  Some people's pictures look like that though and wouldn't someone who knew him, his family or college class mates be able to point out that this is two different people?

Not if the FBI/CIA/DHS had got to them first! :o :P

Seamus

Not allowed to ask questions any longer I guess, better believe everything we read and are told.  No point in questioning the two and a half hour stand down either plus several other oddities. If two inches of snow fell that morning the school would be closed down immediately but no, not for a double homicide. Sure Columbine had a four hour fifteen minutes stand down, what are a miserly two and a half hours anyway?  No point in doing any research either, lets listen to FOX and CNN. Shame on me for asking questions.

Now almost everyone is crying out for gun control. How great it would be for criminals and tyrannical governments if the people were disarmed. The 2nd amendment was put in place for a reason. Criminals will always have access to guns. Switzerland has zero gun control, in fact they encourage its citizens to own guns and train yearly on how to use them. Their crime rate is virtually non existent.

Those two photographs could very well be of the same person. Here is another photograph of Cho in an US Marines uniform. I suppose he was only dressing up for Halloween.   

FYI, I have never listened to Art Bell.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Gnevin

Quote from: Seamus on May 01, 2007, 01:54:48 AM
Not allowed to ask questions any longer I guess, better believe everything we read and are told.  No point in questioning the two and a half hour stand down either plus several other oddities. If two inches of snow fell that morning the school would be closed down immediately but no, not for a double homicide. Sure Columbine had a four hour fifteen minutes stand down, what are a miserly two and a half hours anyway?  No point in doing any research either, lets listen to FOX and CNN. Shame on me for asking questions.

Now almost everyone is crying out for gun control. How great it would be for criminals and tyrannical governments if the people were disarmed. The 2nd amendment was put in place for a reason. Criminals will always have access to guns. Switzerland has zero gun control, in fact they encourage its citizens to own guns and train yearly on how to use them. Their crime rate is virtually non existent.

Those two photographs could very well be of the same person. Here is another photograph of Cho in an US Marines uniform. I suppose he was only dressing up for Halloween.   

FYI, I have never listened to Art Bell.
Seamus you break the rule that their is no such thing as a stupid question .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Seamus

Quote from: Gnevin on May 01, 2007, 09:04:38 AM

That is exactly the response I would expect from a conditioned person like you Gnevin. Then we wonder why Ireland has turned into a land of rules and regulations and has lost its sovereignty. People are asleep at the wheel.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

oneillcup2007

Listen could this not have went in the new photograpy thread.

Gnevin

Quote from: Seamus on May 01, 2007, 11:38:15 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on May 01, 2007, 09:04:38 AM

That is exactly the response I would expect from a conditioned person like you Gnevin. Then we wonder why Ireland has turned into a land of rules and regulations and has lost its sovereignty. People are asleep at the wheel.

And of course by grabbing at every nut ball theory out their your wide awake. The majority of us here are able to accept the sometime extremely difficult nature of the world with out believing in a master mind behind everything . If i was a metal health care professional i'd suggest you lack of believe in a God has left you  unable to accept random things sometimes do happen and your searching for Answers in the most unlikely places.

But then again that's a big if
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Seamus

Quote from: Gnevin on May 01, 2007, 01:46:29 PM
If i was a metal health care professional i'd suggest you lack of believe in a God has left you  unable to accept random things sometimes do happen and your searching for Answers in the most unlikely places.

And what a perfect mental health care professional you would make with your miss diagnosis probably dishing out Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors for a double whammy.  I have a strong belief in God my friend.

You happen to possess a few nut ball theories yourself without even realizing it.

Tyrones own

"Now almost everyone is crying out for gun control. How great it would be for criminals and tyrannical governments if the people were disarmed. The 2nd amendment was put in place for a reason. Criminals will always have access to guns. Switzerland has zero gun control, in fact they encourage its citizens to own guns and train yearly on how to use them. Their crime rate is virtually non existent."

I definitely agree with him on this point, lighten up lads!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Gnevin

Quote from: Seamus on May 02, 2007, 04:14:19 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on May 01, 2007, 01:46:29 PM
If i was a metal health care professional i'd suggest you lack of believe in a God has left you  unable to accept random things sometimes do happen and your searching for Answers in the most unlikely places.

And what a perfect mental health care professional you would make with your miss diagnosis probably dishing out Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors for a double whammy.  I have a strong belief in God my friend.

You happen to possess a few nut ball theories yourself without even realizing it.

Such as?