Poland and Ukraine to host Euro 2012

Started by An Fear Rua, April 18, 2007, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Truth

Quote from: blasmere on April 18, 2007, 12:53:31 PM
Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 18, 2007, 12:49:49 PM
Typical English supporters, acting the maggot but when they get a smack they start whining. For once i agree with SammyG.

Not all of them act the maggot.

The Spanish police battered a Spurs fan who was in a wheelchair, totally out of order.

We are talking about Manure fans in Rome.....
"We serve neither King nor Kaiser"

An Fear Rua

see woman in white hat about 1.10 secs in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7ODTRmxjw

plenty of other footage on various media sources.

Some caused trouble some didnt, plenty of both got whacked.

I dont suppose Id need to mention the GMP police office who ended up in a Rome hospital with three broken ribs after being whacked by an Italian officer. Pesky GMP always up to no good.

Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

this thread was about Poland and the Ukraine before it got 'Sammy Sidetracked'.

Anyone know what the venues are , if they are building new stadiums etc?
Its Grim up North

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: SammyG on April 18, 2007, 12:03:39 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 11:37:02 AMpolicemen who batter foreign visitors indiscriminately live on TV beamed around the world.

Totally agree with the rest of your comments but I think this one has been shown to be nonsense, once the uneditted footage was seen. The supporters charged, threw chairs and bottles, kicked, punched and spat at the peelers, who then responded with batons. Hardly an indiscriminate battering.

Im no lover of Manure or their fans, but the beating was discriminate. There were two sets of fans charging at the fence and throwing missiles, but yet only one set of fans got slapped!

Anyway, I'm glad Italy has missed out - they have already had two World Cups and a European Championship.

nifan

Quote from: SammyG on April 18, 2007, 12:45:01 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 12:18:22 PM
Quote from: SammyG on April 18, 2007, 12:03:39 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 11:37:02 AMpolicemen who batter foreign visitors indiscriminately live on TV beamed around the world.

Totally agree with the rest of your comments but I think this one has been shown to be nonsense, once the uneditted footage was seen. The supporters charged, threw chairs and bottles, kicked, punched and spat at the peelers, who then responded with batons. Hardly an indiscriminate battering.

every single one of them?? that would obviously include my mates father, 68 years of age, who was beaten up while he sat on the seat, ended up with an overnight stay in hospital and a brain scan, or maybe that woman from UWS who had her camera snatched by the police and was whacked round the head repeatedly when trying to get it back, or numerous other examples of people that were not inciting violence who were whacked.

The peelers whacked anyone near them, thats indiscriminate

The video evidence http://mediacenter.corriere.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=7e20c102-e436-11db-8b30-0003ba99c53b would suggest that those who got hit were 'involved'. I don't see any pensioners or oul girls in this footage but I wasn't there so I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

ah now sammy - a mates 68 year old father gets whacked.
Surely youd have to agree that some "civillians" got caught in the carnage
did a guy in a wheelchair not get whacked?

Syd The Sailor

The fact that you are in a wheelchair does not put you above the law, a paraplegic was jailed yesterday in England i think for knocking someone over whilst drink driving  ;)  ;)
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

ziggysego

True Syd. However about the jailed disabled man in England. He's disabled because of the accident.
Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

QuoteSurely youd have to agree that some "civillians" got caught in the carnage

dont know whether thats naive , funny or both!!!!
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Everyone still guilty and deserving of a whack sammy? just checking , you never know ...
Its Grim up North

SammyG

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 08:59:43 PM
Everyone still guilty and deserving of a whack sammy? just checking , you never know ...

I haven't seen any evidence of any people getting whacked, who weren't attacking the peelers. The clip that you posted clearly shows the peelers being attacked and reacting to it. The CCTV footage shows several minutes of charges/seat throwing etc,before the peelers respond. If any 'innocent' people were still in the 'front line' after 3 or 4 minutes then they probabaly deserve a slap for stupidity (and for wearing Stone Island jackets and baseball caps).

An Fear Rua

Ha ha ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

your profile is complete
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6528715.stm

hope these NI scumbags stay away from united in future, and that Joel Taggart is a bare faced liar
Its Grim up North

SammyG

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 09:51:29 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6528715.stm

hope these NI scumbags stay away from united in future, and that Joel Taggart is a bare faced liar

Joel Taggart got punched by a Roma fan, outside the ground. Nothing to do with the peelers.  ::) His version of what happened inside is totally contradicted by the video evidence but sure don't let the facts get in the way.