Started by RealSpiritof98, March 03, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 04, 2014, 08:18:43 AM
Quote from: red hander on March 03, 2014, 11:29:18 PM
Quote from: stew on March 03, 2014, 09:41:30 PM
Quote from: Orior on March 03, 2014, 04:23:04 PM
No mention of how his uncles tortured the population in south Armagh

Well said Orior, he forgets to mention his lot did a fair bit of killing themselves the b**tards!

And no mention of the missing EU money at FAIR... or Robb and McIlwaine.
Truly abysmal interview

2 young lads killed in Portadown?? Pardon my ignorance but was Frazer/FAIR involved in that??
Google.

magpie seanie

Quoteit's unfortunate it has been tainted by support for terrorism. Can you imagine if Portadown FC ran an event for Billy Wright? There would be an outcry. So what's the difference with the GAA running one for Bobby Sands?

This is the shite that really annoys me. The rest of it is just pretty inaccurate ramblings but this is dangerous as well as inaccurate and stupid.

mb80b60

I think he comes across quite well in this interview.

Maguire01

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 04, 2014, 04:16:31 PM
Quoteit's unfortunate it has been tainted by support for terrorism. Can you imagine if Portadown FC ran an event for Billy Wright? There would be an outcry. So what's the difference with the GAA running one for Bobby Sands?

This is the shite that really annoys me. The rest of it is just pretty inaccurate ramblings but this is dangerous as well as inaccurate and stupid.
He mightn't be accurate to the letter, and he's not someone i'd be giving airtime to, especially given that he has no mandate. But the GAA does expose itself to such criticism, albeit in isolated cases.

our_fella

William Frazer overflow page

Remember where you heard this first, it may take a while but it will come out just like everything else. A Provo controlled racket is smuggling Milk across the boarder, they get 18p a litre more up here, tanker loads are coming over. Sinn Fein IRA controlled Department of Agriculture is turning a blind eye to this also. All about wrecking our economy and money for the boys.

hahhahaahahahahhaahahah

Wildweasel74

Doesnt like Tyrone/ Willie son get a ticket and get in line!!