the new and improved official irish republican news thread

Started by true ulster gael, March 08, 2007, 02:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

true ulster gael

i locked the last one and i cant post replies on it so sorry to the admins for opening a new one
i just hope no one tries to spoil this one too

Hardy

SlimShady

''funded by the northern bank robbery''

so the RSF is full of touts?! classy  :D

true ulster gael

Quote from: Hardy on March 08, 2007, 02:09:56 PM
Admin - I think it's time ... don't you?
can you read?
i only started a new thread because i can not post on the old one

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotecan you read?

Maybe admin is trying to tell you something

true ulster gael

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 08, 2007, 02:16:34 PM

Quotecan you read?

Maybe admin is trying to tell you something

i locked it myself because like croke park it had been spoiled
i can not unlock it myself

magpie seanie

He's wrong about the Northen Bank Robbery though. That was George Clooney and a few other bucks.

downredblack

"Hate to admit this, but I have to agree with True Ulster Gael regarding Sinn Fein. They are being paid to administer British rule in the six counties no matter what way you look at it. Though I am sure Donagh will have an answer to that."

I'm sure they would tell you that they are working to dismantle British rule from the inside , the alternative being a group "Real Republicans" who want to change things from their armchair or barstool .

downredblack

"So Sinn Fein are being paid by the British to dismantle British Rule from within? In my opinion he who pays the piper calls he tune. And just to set you straight I am neither an Armchair or Barstool Republican."

Jaysus calm the nerves there will ya ? Wasn't implying your good self was an armchair Republican . The point I was trying to make was that these Independent Republicans can and will deliver nothing except to possably spliting the mainstream Republican vote . How this advances unity I don't know . Surely a party who could potentially be in government in both seats of power would have more influence than a party that could muster 40 young lads to its latest call for mass demonstration .

ONeill

Lads. I've a feeling this is the guy who writes sickening posts on McAnallan now and again. Be careful engaging with him.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

true ulster gael

Quote from: downredblack on March 08, 2007, 03:02:17 PM
"Hate to admit this, but I have to agree with True Ulster Gael regarding Sinn Fein. They are being paid to administer British rule in the six counties no matter what way you look at it. Though I am sure Donagh will have an answer to that."

I'm sure they would tell you that they are working to dismantle British rule from the inside , the alternative being a group "Real Republicans" who want to change things from their armchair or barstool .
are these the same barstools the provos/stoops2 tried to get celtic and man utd fans off last night to vote?

The Iceman

admin - seriously this lad needs to go and to the man himself you have no right to use Cormac's pic as your avatar.  If you knew him (which I doubt - cause then I would probably know you) then you would know he would want nothing to do with your right wing opinions or the rest of the crap you spew out.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Croí na hÉireann

Used to drink this stuff by the bucket full in America, best cure for a hangover...

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...