Shamrock Rovers manager does a bad act !!!!

Started by Thewhataboutery, April 17, 2011, 11:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewhataboutery

Found this on a forum

In a fit or anger as he walked off the pitch tonight he kicked a ball with full force towards the tunnel, Unfortunately for him it hit James (our super mascot who has down syndrome) with full force and hurt him badly. He saw what happened and continued on into the dressing room. Apparently after it was said to him by some press or players in the dressingroom he came out and started saying sorry to me, so I made him aware that James is fully aware of his surroundings (as any of you who have ever spoken to him will know) and he should say sorry to him. He then shook his hand and said sorry. He then turned to me and said that Bohs were **** and that rovers dominated the game. He said and I quote'sure you only scored from a corner'. My reply of course was 'so did you'. He lost the head completely and was dragged away by one of the coaching staff whilst spitting fire towards me.
In fairness, I have got a few messages, indirectly, of goodwill from rovers players and staff who were appalled at his behavior.
James was very upset all the way home and so were his parents on seeing the bruising.
I hope you are proud of yourself Michael O'Neill.

I took that piece from a forum this morning.
Nothing more than I`d expect from the leader of that bunch.

Dublin fella what do you have to say for yourself

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Actually I have read past the first two lines of that now - what an asshole. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

deiseach

Is this actually true? I wouldn't consider a Bohs website to be a useful source for anything regarding Shamrock Rovers.

(Incidentally, I expect I'll be accused of sweeping this under the carpet :P)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Main Street

Quote from: deiseach on April 17, 2011, 12:22:18 PM
Is this actually true? I wouldn't consider a Bohs website to be a useful source for anything regarding Shamrock Rovers.
And vice versa. We can safely presume that it's horse dung.
Thewhataboutery was not fully satisfied By Sligo Rovers assuming the title of the team they call Rovers, after last years cup final victory.

dublinfella

what makes you think I give a rashers about this?

Had a read of it on boards.ie and it appears he randomly kicked the ball towards the tunnel, hit the kid and immediately apologised. From the look of it the rest is random internet exaggeration.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Has the Aviva got more than a few dozen for a Shoccer match yet  :D Half them wearing GLASGOW celtic soccer jersies  ::)

AZOffaly

Quote from: dublinfella on April 17, 2011, 05:26:56 PM
what makes you think I give a rashers about this?

Had a read of it on boards.ie and it appears he randomly kicked the ball towards the tunnel, hit the kid and immediately apologised. From the look of it the rest is random internet exaggeration.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

To the tune of how much for that doggie in the window

How much is that house in Milltown? The one where the scum used to play?

AZOffaly

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 17, 2011, 06:21:01 PM
To the tune of how much for that doggie in the window

How much is that house in Milltown? The one where the scum used to play?

What? Come off it MGHU, that's OTT.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 17, 2011, 06:25:32 PM

Shamrock Rovers  ::)

What's the occasion? Can they see Eoin O'Duffy in the distance and they're giving him his usual salute?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on April 17, 2011, 06:48:10 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 17, 2011, 06:25:32 PM

Shamrock Rovers  ::)

What's the occasion? Can they see Eoin O'Duffy in the distance and they're giving him his usual salute?

:D Far too recent for that twat.