The "Why" thread

Started by Hardy, March 19, 2011, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Why do women cover their faces when they laugh?

ONeill

Why do young Irish dancers wear those f**king wigs?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Lar Naparka

How come soft food goes hard when it turns stale while food that is hard by nature becomes soft?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

thejuice

Why do birds suddenly appear.............
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 19, 2011, 01:50:52 PM
How come soft food goes hard when it turns stale while food that is hard by nature becomes soft?
You need to be on the "How" thread.

pintsofguinness

Why is it that when you put hard biscuits, for example rich tea, in with soft biscuits, for example fig rolls, the rich tea will go soft and the fig rolls will go hard?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Groucho

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 19, 2011, 02:05:56 PM
Why is it that when you put hard biscuits, for example rich tea, in with soft biscuits, for example fig rolls, the rich tea will go soft and the fig rolls will go hard?

Neither would have a chance with you! :D
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Minder

Why do fat middens order a fish supper and a diet sprite, coke etc ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Why do pints taste better on a Sunday?

ross4life

why does it always rain on me
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on March 19, 2011, 05:56:47 PM
Why do fat middens order a fish supper and a diet sprite, coke etc ?
It's the law. A few weeks ago I was in the chippy and a fat doll made a bit of a scene as there was no diet Coke. She was a f**king monster too.

thejuice

Why is there no Meath team named for tomorrow??
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Farrandeelin

Why can't one of my teams (Mayo/Knockmore) ever win anything anymore??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ross4life

Why can't i find the telly remote control to turn off this winning streak shite.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open