Quote from: seafoid on November 24, 2017, 05:28:43 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 23, 2017, 02:45:18 PM
Quote from: stew on November 23, 2017, 09:19:53 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 23, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
Quote from: stew on November 22, 2017, 11:38:49 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
77th time this year

Get a life FFS! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did I say something that wasn't correct?

I would have no idea because Trump playing golf does not matter one iotato me, what should matter to you is your adopted country giving millions of taxpayer dollars to terrorists, not how much time a foreign leader spends playing golf!

Obama did the same thing but not one word from you about that Hurl.

Did Obama use vacations and golf as a political football during the campaign like Trump did? Did Obama criticize his predecessor, claiming that he " wouldn't have time for golf" once elected? Did Obama spent the years before he was elected constantly mocking (dozens of tweets) the sitting president for playing golf while X problem existed? Yet 10 months in, Trump and his admin are on target to far exceed anything that occurred under Obama with respect to golf or flights and trips at taxpayer expense.
Trump.is a fraud. He lambasted Obama for golfing. He does more. He attacked Al Franken over how he treated a woman. Grab them by the pussy. He told voters only he could fix the US. He has done nothing . Hopefully he will break the GOP.

If you think one party rule is beneficial for anyone, take a look at whats happening in IL or CT.  Every Democracy needs a healthy opposition
The GOP is dying.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: omochain on November 26, 2017, 05:31:44 AM
Stew:
Was it a Democrat who done you out of playing corner forward for the Harps.
I am trying to figure out what made you so angry and that is the closest I am coming to a rational answer.

I have opinions on American politics, you know who I am, I have not a fucks notion who you are, if you ever want to know anything about me just pm me!

I am not angry, I simply despise with all my heart what the left has done to America in the States, I am sick of transgender talk, the debt Obama put the country into, the middle east and ISIS as well as the liberal fucks that run the sanctuary cities, I could go on and on.

I never played for the Harps seniors in corner forward because I was a back, I never played for the Hrps senior team for two reasons, i was not good enough and I preferred sawker and was much better at that than Gaelic.

I would be  a labour voter in England, not a single one of the f**kers on this Island north or south is worth voting for, in the States none of them are worth voting for either, that said a vote to deny Clinton was a vote well spent, even if that c**k Trump was the beneficiary!

Hope that answers your question anon!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

omochain

Stew:
Thank you for the response.
Firstly.. I am not anonymous. My name, albeit slightly corrupted, is right there in the post.
We have actually communicated in the past.
Look, if I wasn't a tired old man I would try to persuade you with factual evidence that Obama was a decent man who was screwed at every turn by the Ayn Rand brigade of "trickle down" BS artists who  are the real cause of ballooning the deficit and widening the income gap. The stuff that's bringing the United States to it's knees.
Smarter board contributors with more credibility than this old low energy lurker have been working on that for years to no avail.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on November 26, 2017, 02:10:49 PM
Stew:
I am trying to figure out what made you so angry and that is the closest I am coming to a rational answer.

I have opinions on American politics, you know who I am, I have not a f**ks notion who you are, if you ever want to know anything about me just pm me!

I am not angry, I simply despise with all my heart what the left has done to America in the States, I am sick of transgender talk, the debt Obama put the country into, the middle east and ISIS as well as the liberal f**ks that run the sanctuary cities, I could go on and on.

I never played for the Harps seniors in corner forward because I was a back, I never played for the Hrps senior team for two reasons, i was not good enough and I preferred sawker and was much better at that than Gaelic.

I would be  a labour voter in England, not a single one of the f**kers on this Island north or south is worth voting for, in the States none of them are worth voting for either, that said a vote to deny Clinton was a vote well spent, even if that c**k Trump was the beneficiary!

Stew

The richest 10% of Americans own 90% of everything.  Blame them. The Dems have been weak and craven. They sold their soul to the plutocrat 20 years ago  the GOP is even worse.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Denn Forever

Quote from: seafoid on November 27, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
Stew:

I have opinions on American politics, you know who I am, I have not a f**ks notion who you are, if you ever want to know anything about me just pm me!

I am not angry, I simply despise with all my heart what the left has done to America in the States, I am sick of transgender talk, the debt Obama put the country into, the middle east and ISIS as well as the liberal f**ks that run the sanctuary cities, I could go on and on.

Stew

The richest 10% of Americans own 90% of everything.  Blame them. The Dems have been weak and craven. They sold their soul to the plutocrat 20 years ago  the GOP is even worse.

The bit in bold puzzles me.  Did Obama not inherit a large debt? 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 27, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Stew:

Stew

He did . . . and Trump's new tax plan is adding $1.2tn to that debt but it's all Obama's fault!!

J70

Stew:

The transgender issue features first on your list of gripes?? Seriously? Advocacy for inclusiveness and accommodation for transgender people? THAT'S a major problem for you?? Do you wish they'd f**k off back into the closet?

Still harping on about the debt while ignoring the conditions that led to it and offering no alternative whatsoever as to what should have been done (and ignoring the GOP's latest reimbrace of deficit spending once they're back in power).

The Middle East/ISIS... I'm not saying Obama handled that particular powder keg very well, but no blame from you for the GOP and Bush for what they did in Iraq which led directly to ISIS? Put it this way, what should Obama have done differently? The Iraqis wanted them out. They agreed under Bush to get out. The US people wanted them out.

Sanctuary cities... what's your problem with that? Any stats to back up your problem? Do you think its better if illegal immigrants are afraid to go to or cooperate with the cops and other local authorities? Will THAT help public safety?

stew

Quote from: screenexile on November 27, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
Stew:

Stew

He did . . . and Trump's new tax plan is adding $1.2tn to that debt but it's all Obama's fault!!

I know right! Now remind me again exactly how much debt Obama created and how many presidents it took to equal the debt he put the country in?

I dont like Trump, never did, never will, he is one of you lot in all but name, follow the money.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on November 27, 2017, 12:20:58 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 27, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
Stew:

Stew

I know right! Now remind me again exactly how much debt Obama created and how many presidents it took to equal the debt he put the country in?

I dont like Trump, never did, never will, he is one of you lot in all but name, follow the money.

Once again stew, you're either very dumb or extremely intellectually dishonest.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 11:49:45 AM
Sanctuary cities... what's your problem with that? Any stats to back up your problem? Do you think its better if illegal immigrants are afraid to go to or cooperate with the cops and other local authorities? Will THAT help public safety?

No illegals = no problem.

What part of that don't you understand?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

If you ever needed evidence of how scummy the democrats can be

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/11/21/little-sisters-of-the-poor-go-back-to-court-as-ca-and-pa-sue-to-force-contraceptive-mandate-n2412496

Suing nuns that look after the sick and the poor for not providing contraceptives is just evil. I can't wait to see how our resident liberals will spin this one.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 27, 2017, 05:10:59 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

No illegals = no problem.

What part of that don't you understand?

Meanwhile, back in the real world (not the unobtainable, illegal-free utopia of your dreams), there ARE in fact millions of illegals who, short of some mass, NAZI-style round-up, are not going anywhere and present a scenario which has to be reckoned with by actual local authorities and public safety organizations.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 27, 2017, 05:12:56 PM
If you ever needed evidence of how scummy the democrats can be

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/11/21/little-sisters-of-the-poor-go-back-to-court-as-ca-and-pa-sue-to-force-contraceptive-mandate-n2412496

Suing nuns that look after the sick and the poor for not providing contraceptives is just evil. I can't wait to see how our resident liberals will spin this one.

So you're in favour of Jehovah's Witness employers omitting blood transfusion treatment from health insurance plans?

What about addiction treatment for, say, a muslim business owner?

There's a big story in Canada currently about a couple who caused their child to die due to their attempts to treat his meningitis with herbs and new age remedies. Should vaccinations be permitted to be left out of insurance plans based on the whims of the employer?

My wife is on birth control pills mainly for non-procreational, medical reasons. Should we have to fork out each month because of the ad hoc prejudices and superstition of a particular business owner?

Or is a standard, predictable set of requirements better all around for everyone?

Therealdonald

Fox Cammander truly comes across as 1 of these ''forgot where he came from'' types. Literally an Irishman lecturing about illegals in America of all places. Forgetting about your complete rubbish in the above post about liberals, trans-genders and god knows what else is in that neo-conservative head....Actually can't get over what I just read there.