The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 22, 2017, 01:38:59 AM
Quote from: whitey on November 21, 2017, 09:28:32 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 21, 2017, 08:52:59 PM
To the shock of no-one Trump comes out in support of Roy Moore

QuoteBREAKING. Trump On Roy Moore race— "we don't need a liberal democrat in that seat."

QuoteTrump: "Roy Moore denies it— that's all I can say."

Quote"He denies it. He totally denies it," Trump on Roy Moore.

I heard it live....fvckin painful.

But why all of a sudden the change in course?

Hi Does he know something we don't know?

Don't be surprised if there's some big development here in the next few days

What, like a poll saying Moore is in big trouble? Or do you really think that all eight or nine women are going to be discredited? (we're still waiting on Trump's suit against his own 15 accusers). Is this the Trump playing 3-D chess thing again? ;D

Trump just doesn't think what Moore allegedly did is that big a deal and he isn't going to be told otherwise by any fake news media OR Mitch McConnell. He is telling us that a mainstream Democratic senator is worse than a hypocritical supposed religious zealot who stands accused of assaulting and harrassing teenagers, some as young as 14, while he was in his 30s.

Its good to know though that a mere denial of guilt is all Trump needs to give the benefit of the doubt.

I might be completely wrong, but I just got a feeling this afternoon that between Trumps comments and those from the Moore Camp there seemed to be  something up.....their tone has changed dramatically in the last few days

They dont need to discredit all 9 accusers.....they only need to discredit one, and then that casts a shadow over the other 8.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 22, 2017, 01:49:22 AM

QuoteBREAKING. Trump On Roy Moore race— "we don't need a liberal democrat in that seat."

What, like a poll saying Moore is in big trouble? Or do you really think that all eight or nine women are going to be discredited? (we're still waiting on Trump's suit against his own 15 accusers). Is this the Trump playing 3-D chess thing again? ;D

Trump just doesn't think what Moore allegedly did is that big a deal and he isn't going to be told otherwise by any fake news media OR Mitch McConnell. He is telling us that a mainstream Democratic senator is worse than a hypocritical supposed religious zealot who stands accused of assaulting and harrassing teenagers, some as young as 14, while he was in his 30s.

Its good to know though that a mere denial of guilt is all Trump needs to give the benefit of the doubt.

I might be completely wrong, but I just got a feeling this afternoon that between Trumps comments and those from the Moore Camp there seemed to be  something up.....their tone has changed dramatically in the last few days

They dont need to discredit all 9 accusers.....they only need to discredit one, and then that casts a shadow over the other 8.

The only one they've been addressing is the school yearbook one.

They haven't touched the really damaging one, the 14 year old.

And on the tone thing, the only that's changed is that Moore is hiding from the media, while the Alabama GOP has rowed in in force behind him.

And anyone who dismisses the whole lot of the accusers due to some school yearbook signature thing is not really interested in the truth, only rationalization of their decision to vote for a hypocritical, dangerous, fiend for purely political reasons.

They're obviously free to put politics above all else (and we're all guilty of hypocrisy and deals with the devil at times when it comes to politics), but they should not be allowed to escape the logic of their position.

Basically, I don't ever want to hear the GOP crow about values and morals again.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 22, 2017, 02:00:26 AM

And on the tone thing, the only that's changed is that Moore is hiding from the media, while the Alabama GOP has rowed in in force behind him.

And anyone who dismisses the whole lot of the accusers due to some school yearbook signature thing is not really interested in the truth, only rationalization of their decision to vote for a hypocritical, dangerous, fiend for purely political reasons.

They're obviously free to put politics above all else (and we're all guilty of hypocrisy and deals with the devil at times when it comes to politics), but they should not be allowed to escape the logic of their position.

Basically, I don't ever want to hear the GOP crow about values and morals again.

And I dont ever want to hear a Democrat crow about the "War on Women" again

They are reaping what they sowed with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton

If the allegations against Al Franken are true.....he has to go too

Were in for a very interesting 3 weeks

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 22, 2017, 02:53:04 AM
Quote from: J70 on November 22, 2017, 02:00:26 AM

And I dont ever want to hear a Democrat crow about the "War on Women" again

They are reaping what they sowed with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton

If the allegations against Al Franken are true.....he has to go too

Were in for a very interesting 3 weeks

That is fair.

Doesn't mean the Dems can't fight for Planned Parenthood and so on or pay issues.

Gabriel_Hurl

I see Donnie dickhead focusing on the big issues this morning - that being Lavar Ball

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 02:25:59 PM
I see Donnie d**khead focusing on the big issues this morning - that being Lavar Ball

Grist for the mill... his base will love it.

Gabriel_Hurl

And can't forget the very important round of golf

QuotePer pool, Trump has arrived at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach at 9:26AM.

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

QuotePer pool, Trump has arrived at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach at 9:26AM.

Couldn't give a shite about the golf per se. Any man, particularly one in a high pressure job, needs a break.

It's the utter hypocrisy of Trump himself and all those conservatives who whined and cried for all those years about Obama's golf and vacations.

AZOffaly

Quote from: J70 on November 22, 2017, 04:25:44 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

Couldn't give a shite about the golf per se. Any man, particularly one in a high pressure job, needs a break.

It's the utter hypocrisy of Trump himself and all those conservatives who whined and cried for all those years about Obama's golf and vacations.

There's golf, and there's golf.  The man seems to be on a golf course at least 3 or 4 days a week.

Gabriel_Hurl

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: HiMucker on November 22, 2017, 11:40:25 PM
Quote from: stew on November 22, 2017, 11:38:49 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
77th time this year

Get a life FFS! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Aye and you would have voted for Bernie  ;D

Only because Clinton should be in prison and Trump was never a Republican and was never going to get much done given the fact he was almost as unpopular as Clinton!

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 23, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
Quote from: stew on November 22, 2017, 11:38:49 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
77th time this year

Get a life FFS! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did I say something that wasn't correct?

I would have no idea because Trump playing golf does not matter one iotato me, what should matter to you is your adopted country giving millions of taxpayer dollars to terrorists, not how much time a foreign leader spends playing golf!

Obama did the same thing but not one word from you about that Hurl.