14 year old killed by train in Portrush

Started by under the bar, February 02, 2009, 02:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4S

I think this thread should be deleted...don't think people need to be speculating or making ignorant comments about buckfast when a 14 year old lad has died.
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Doogie Browser

StGallsGAA

QuotePolice launch a murder invesigation, this is a very strange tragic story.

Expect it to go the way of the Michael McIlveen case where they drag it out for years then make a plea bargain for manslaughter/assault and get a few years at best.

Minder

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 04, 2009, 01:58:18 PM
QuotePolice launch a murder invesigation, this is a very strange tragic story.

Expect it to go the way of the Michael McIlveen case where they drag it out for years then make a plea bargain for manslaughter/assault and get a few years at best.

There are at least one being done for murder in that case i think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

StGallsGAA

QuoteThere are at least one being done for murder in that case i think.

Thats cos he turned himself in, confessed and pleaded guilty.  Not a lot of determined police work involved in that!

Minder

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 04, 2009, 02:12:42 PM

Thats cos he turned himself in, confessed and pleaded guilty.  Not a lot of determined police work involved in that!

I would imagine it would be difficult to pinpoint someone out of a mob like that without some sort of concrete evidence, the youths up giving evidence against the defendants dont seem the most reliable chaps. I was talking to a girl last week that i used to work with, she works for the prison sevice now (ferrying the lags from court to prison) and a couple of the fellas up on the Mc Ilveen case are sh*tting their togs & asking what the other prisoners in Maghaberry think of them !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orior

Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2009, 02:23:43 PM

I would imagine it would be difficult to pinpoint someone out of a mob like that without some sort of concrete evidence, the youths up giving evidence against the defendants dont seem the most reliable chaps. I was talking to a girl last week that i used to work with, she works for the prison sevice now (ferrying the lags from court to prison) and a couple of the fellas up on the Mc Ilveen case are sh*tting their togs & asking what the other prisoners in Maghaberry think of them !

Glad to hear that.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2009, 02:23:43 PM

Good
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?