Donagh Brothers Living Back in The Community

Started by nrico2006, June 28, 2010, 03:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

I'm sure that there is a thread started on this already, just couldn't see it myself.  What is the craic with these boys - how in the hell are they allowed to just get on with things as if they have done nothing?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/10398181.stm
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

longrunsthefox

Deliverence. Horrific story and has been said there was other adults involved in that abuse. Also a victim said there was a fifth brother who died who was also raping and otherwise abusing kids. It is hard to fathom all these brothers from the same family at this but begs the question, what in under God type of an upbringing did they have or what went on in their childhood?   

sammymaguire

they'll end up in a black bag in a ditch somewhere with their pants round their ankles and their bits chopped off

its not safe for themselves to be living in Donagh
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Orior

This whole thing reminded me of The Stepford Wives. A great sin within the community that people must have known about and refused to say anything. Some might even liken it to the Catholic Church.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Dont know that much about the case but how did these boys get access to so many kids?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

orangeman

Quote from: Orior on June 28, 2010, 09:14:52 PM
This whole thing reminded me of The Stepford Wives. A great sin within the community that people must have known about and refused to say anything. Some might even liken it to the Catholic Church.
[/b]

Aye and sure look how liitle happened them boys.