The Super(ish) Leeds United Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, January 25, 2007, 08:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Rover

One sc**bag, not a bunch of them. His name and record are well known and he is deservedly heading for a long stretch.

ballinaman

Quote from: Mourne Rover on October 19, 2012, 11:46:06 PM
One sc**bag, not a bunch of them. His name and record are well known and he is deservedly heading for a long stretch.
Nearly got clapped on the back when he came back into the crowd, bunch of sc**bags

Captain Obvious

Hillsborough in the news for all the wrong reasons again. What were the stewards at? that thug seemed really proud of himself.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Norf Tyrone

Apparently Kirkland doesn't want to press charges!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: ballinaman on October 19, 2012, 11:47:58 PM
Nearly got clapped on the back when he came back into the crowd, bunch of sc**bags
Who do you support in england ballinaman? I think anyone who chants that stuff saville is a sc**bag, and this sc**bag who assaulted should be jailed. Leeds will be punished no doubt unlike Hudderfield last yr read this http://stevehallsfootball.com/2012/05/16/huddersfield-1-mk-dons-2-alan-smith-attacked-by-fans-after-play-off-win/.

But before all soccer fans start taking the morale high ground there are scum in every club. Ive been to grounds where munich and hillsborough are regurlerly chanted. Man u fans bring there turkish flags to taunt leeds fans about 2 elderly leeds fans killed in istanbul. Look at hudderfield above. Cantonas karate kick, gerarrd assault dj when he wouldnt play his song, the lack of condemnation of suarez comments last yr...etc..

Ive been on the leeds forums and most if not all are disgusted, angry, ashamed and embarrased at the chants, the assault, but i condenm all the scum chants. We are all not animals nor will accept all leeds fans be tarred by the one brush. This is a gaa forum and alot will point gaa not needing segregation etc... and gaa fans which i am first and foremost will take the high morale grd aswell etc.. i remember being at u16 club game a few yrs were one of our players was assaulted by an opposing club fan and he was rushed to hospital with swollen jaw and nose, the opposing club wouldnt name the person and a cover up ensued. It was off the ball so none of us seen it as it happened on far side of the pitch.

Again i condemn it all but leeds fans are not the only who have scumbags in there midst. MOT.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ballinaman

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 20, 2012, 07:32:20 AM
Who do you support in england ballinaman? I think anyone who chants that stuff saville is a sc**bag, and this sc**bag who assaulted should be jailed. Leeds will be punished no doubt unlike Hudderfield last yr read this http://stevehallsfootball.com/2012/05/16/huddersfield-1-mk-dons-2-alan-smith-attacked-by-fans-after-play-off-win/.

But before all soccer fans start taking the morale high ground there are scum in every club. Ive been to grounds where munich and hillsborough are regurlerly chanted. Man u fans bring there turkish flags to taunt leeds fans about 2 elderly leeds fans killed in istanbul. Look at hudderfield above. Cantonas karate kick, gerarrd assault dj when he wouldnt play his song, the lack of condemnation of suarez comments last yr...etc..

Ive been on the leeds forums and most if not all are disgusted, angry, ashamed and embarrased at the chants, the assault, but i condenm all the scum chants. We are all not animals nor will accept all leeds fans be tarred by the one brush. This is a gaa forum and alot will point gaa not needing segregation etc... and gaa fans which i am first and foremost will take the high morale grd aswell etc.. i remember being at u16 club game a few yrs were one of our players was assaulted by an opposing club fan and he was rushed to hospital with swollen jaw and nose, the opposing club wouldnt name the person and a cover up ensued. It was off the ball so none of us seen it as it happened on far side of the pitch.

Again i condemn it all but leeds fans are not the only who have scumbags in there midst. MOT.
Tranmere and Man United. I'm not that petty or blinkered to put the boot in just because I follow Man United before you say, have no time for that kind of supporter to be honest.Looking at the incident in isolation. Agree 100% with your post,sc**mbags in every soccer club...

Lecale2

MOT? Indeed.

haranguerer

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 19, 2012, 11:42:56 PM
The big lad went down like a sack of shit but that t**ser will be banned for life.

Jesus he did - he was pushed in the face,it couldnt have done that much damage!

laoislad

Quote from: ballinaman on October 20, 2012, 09:47:21 AM

Tranmere
Really? Me too.
I always keep an eye on their results ever since John Aldridge joined them as a player then as manager,went to see one of their games one weekend when I was over at Anfield.
Came very close to making the top flight a few times as well.
Doing well this season.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggy90

I've visited and enjoyed many a game at Prenton Park (Tranmere & B'ham had a bit of rivalry going about 20 years ago). I remember going out in Liverpool after one particular game and a bunch of Blues fans were singing their "Shit on the Villa" song, the locals were good craic and joined in. When it was finished one "lady" aged about 40 then says to me "what does Sh*t on the pillow" mean :o.
Tranmere is a "proper" football club with good and knowledgeable fans ("don't be alarmed, don't be mislead, we are not Scousers we're from Birkenhead"  :D. I liked Aldridge as a foootballer but as a manager he could be ranked alongside Warnock and Phil Brown in the Shitehawk stakes.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on October 20, 2012, 01:01:56 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on October 20, 2012, 09:47:21 AM

Tranmere
Really? Me too.
I always keep an eye on their results ever since John Aldridge joined them as a player then as manager,went to see one of their games one weekend when I was over at Anfield.
Came very close to making the top flight a few times as well.
Doing well this season.
Yep, bit of a family connection with the club for a long time. 1st defeat of the season today away to Bournemouth, shouldn't be losing there to be honest when playing as well as they have been. Squad is a bit thin but looks promising this year, lots of good young lads getting a chance.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 20, 2012, 09:59:42 AM

MOT? Indeed.
MOT i always will be where Leeds are concerned, and i March with all those genuine Leeds fans who have to stick together through the tough times, last night was ruined for most of us, its our anthem aswell, nothing to do with scumbags. The majority of Leeds fans are together in the battle against this thugeery and chanting.

No worries btw ballinaman, im just sick of all Leeds fans being tard with same brush and other clubs never looking at themselves, thinking oh were perfect, leeds are the only scum..i know you werent saying that and my message was mainly just pre emtive to anyone thinking of taking the morale high ground.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Minder

Might belong in the WTF thread, a young Leeds supporter gets "blacked up" for his hero Diouf

http://t.co/kQS895VE
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"