User is on moderator watch listWatched

Started by No wides, February 06, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

ziggysego

Just a few questions and I'm being serious.

1. Who's watching you?
2. Why?
3. How do you know they are still watching you?
4. What is this WhatsApp group?

I genuinely have no idea what is going on here and I'm beginning to get curious.
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

The moderator may be watching him but I'd guess most people are ignoring him. The thing about this guy is he's annoying even when he's on your ignore list - lines and lines of "you are ignoring this user". Can't we have a proper 'ignore' function, where I don't have to be told every time he posts?

omaghjoe

The Stallion

I'd love to tell you but I accidentally ignored the ignore function, can't see it now.

Boycey

Who else do we think might be on this watch list?

gallsman

Quote from: Boycey on February 21, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
Who else do we think might be on this watch list?

No Wides' bird - good few photos been flying around the WhatsApp group. Plenty of people watching.

Hardy

Aristo 60

Quote from: ziggysego on February 21, 2017, 02:06:44 PM
Just a few questions and I'm being serious.

1. Who's watching you?
2. Why?
3. How do you know they are still watching you?
4. What is this WhatsApp group?

I genuinely have no idea what is going on here and I'm beginning to get curious.

I'm in this boat too. Does it matter that my new nokia 3210 can't handle whatsapp/up?

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on February 21, 2017, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on February 21, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

Where is the ignore function?

Buddies/Ignore List
Edit Ignore List

Thanks Hardy this is extremely useful, now I'll never have to read your shite again ;)

Hardy

bennydorano

Went very quiet all of a sudden, did it pan out as my Whatsapp group planned with a ban?

Far East

I'm on the watch list.  I couldn't possibly give less of a shite. I'm sure Ziggy has his reasons :-)

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Far East on March 09, 2017, 10:00:28 PM
I'm on the watch list.  I couldn't possibly give less of a shite. I'm sure Ziggy has his reasons :-)

Nowides hasn't been online since the 21st of February so maybe you should give a shite or you'll disappear too!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea