Author Topic: The Official UFC Thread  (Read 85143 times)

Syferus

• View Profile
Re: The Official UFC Thread
« Reply #1260 on: November 11, 2017, 03:45:15 PM »
Had seen the video of McGregor coming into the ring and getting physical with the ref which was bad enough. Ewen  McKenna posted this on twitter. It's the aftermath where he comes back for more.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbU9TTUhuNO/

It's a clear case of criminal assault. Not sure where this event was but the law should be pressing charges for that thuggish behavior. It's worrying to think how many young lads look up to this little pr!ck.

You getting on the high horse because McGregor gets a bit mouthy with a ref when you defend Ched Evans from rape is a little hard for some to get their heads around.

Asal Mor

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 11, 2017, 04:00:15 PM »
If you can't get your head round the difference between "a bit mouthy" and throwing a punch at someone, there's no point in me trying to explain the justice system or that Ched was found not guilty on appeal for the precise reasons I argued he should be.

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 13, 2017, 08:38:39 AM »
If you can't get your head round the difference between "a bit mouthy" and throwing a punch at someone, there's no point in me trying to explain the justice system or that Ched was found not guilty on appeal for the precise reasons I argued he should be.

I doubt he really threw a punch.  If he tried to I'm sure he would connect.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

HiMucker

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 13, 2017, 09:33:01 AM »
Watched the Pettis Porrier fight yesterday. Super stuff, absolutely brutal.  Disappointing stoppage, don't know what happened to Pettis, may have cracked a rib, but don't think he could have taken much more.  Had to have lost at least a pint of blood.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 13, 2017, 09:50:15 AM »

There's video evidence. . . he definitely threw a punch!

But sure we're just begrudgers who hate to see an Irishman with success. So what if he's a complete sc**bag he's our complete sc**bag so it's alright!

The Gs Man

• View Profile
    • Captain Kennedy
« Reply #1265 on: November 13, 2017, 11:14:56 AM »
Watched the Pettis Porrier fight yesterday. Super stuff, absolutely brutal.  Disappointing stoppage, don't know what happened to Pettis, may have cracked a rib, but don't think he could have taken much more.  Had to have lost at least a pint of blood.

He looked completely spaced out for about 20 seconds before he tapped even though he wasn't locked in to any kind of choke or move or whatever.  He was basically just trying to get out of bottom position.

Think the blood loss and the lack of energy got to him and he couldn't go on.

Great scrap though.

What about that elbow finish from Matt Brown?  Deadly!
Phosporescent!

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 13, 2017, 12:23:37 PM »

There's very clear video footage.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

HiMucker

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: November 13, 2017, 12:48:53 PM »

He looked completely spaced out for about 20 seconds before he tapped even though he wasn't locked in to any kind of choke or move or whatever.  He was basically just trying to get out of bottom position.

Think the blood loss and the lack of energy got to him and he couldn't go on.

Great scrap though.

What about that elbow finish from Matt Brown?  Deadly!
Brilliant, completely poleaxed him with it.

thebigfella

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 13, 2017, 12:53:29 PM »
Seen a few videos there of McGregor after. Looks off his nut on something tbh.

Smokin Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 13, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
The Matt Brown elbow looked to me to be behind the ear.
Is the ear not as far back as you can strike someone on the head?

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 13, 2017, 05:25:40 PM »
I see Conor is still ‘in good spirits’ today, ahem ::)

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 13, 2017, 05:33:19 PM »
The Brown elbow was absolutely savage, but more to the point, Diego Sanchez should have retired years ago (Brown too in fairness) and somebody needs to stop him from his own bravery/stupidity.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"