The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

No saying much about Poor Neil Lennon either these days.

T Fearon

We remain unbeaten in the league since the opening day reverse,and while the last two results are a trifle disappointing given our recent magnificent form,a point from Chelsea at home and WBA away is by no means bad.

I will have plenty to crow about for the rest of this season ;D

From the Bunker

In fairness the amount of draws they've had have been the Spuds downfall this season. But I suppose Draws away to WBA, Arsenal, Swansea,Leicester and draws at home to Chelski, Liverpool, Everton, Stoke can't be frowned on!

T Fearon

Tomorrow we should enter the top four for the first time this season,then who knows! Could be a mementous 2016,

ONeill

Some run. Spurs possibly on the verge of emulating Brazil '70.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

The spuds will find a way to screw things up, it's what they do, the funniest screw up was  dodgy lasagnagagate in the run up to a big game, it could only happen to those pesky Spud players.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

As pleasing as the 14 match unbeaten league run is,even more pleasing is the positive 13 goals difference. In previous seasons this would invariably have been a negative figure,even in the Golden "Balean" era.

It shows what a magnificent job Pochettino has done,reconstructing a notoriously brittle defence,overseeing the meteoric rise of Harry Kane,and if we can add a proven goal scoring striker during the forthcoming transfer window,54 years of hurt may come to an end this season.

maigheo

Quote from: T Fearon on December 12, 2015, 10:07:28 PM
Tomorrow we should enter the top four for the first time this season,then who knows! Could be a mementous 2016,
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

annapr

Quote from: T Fearon on December 12, 2015, 10:07:28 PM
;D
I suppose Tony will be AWOL for a bit now.

T Fearon

Another super win tonight,to stay in contention for three major trophies! It's like the early 80s again!

T Fearon

Another super win today,now five points clear of Manchester Utd,who are in fifth spot,and title challenge still on

annapr

Quote from: T Fearon on January 23, 2016, 05:25:30 PM
Another super win today,now five points clear of Manchester Utd,who are in fifth spot,and title challenge still on
Spuds won't win the league ffs cop on to yourself.

SHEEDY

Quote from: annapr on January 23, 2016, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 23, 2016, 05:25:30 PM
Spuds won't win the league ffs cop on to yourself.
why not? they're only 2 points behind arsenal and city. i think they've every chance, need to keep kane fit though.
nil satis nisi optimum

Denn Forever

Some of the pundits on MOTD were creaming themselves about the upcoming euros with all the great Spurs members of the England squad.

The great pressure cooker of media hype starts early.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...