The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Good to see spurs taking a competition other than 'The Premiership' serious. Sick to death of teams putting out weaker teams in the League Cup, FA Cup or Europa League. Jez, they are all trophies to be won and Fans want to win these trophies. I know the glamour has gone out of the three named cups. But they are still trophies with finals and a day out for the fans.

ross4life

One of the worst Inter Milan sides I've seen even worse than the one managed by Rafa.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

laoislad

Spurs in trouble.
2-0 down with 40mins still to play.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

seafoid

T Fearon

Through to the last 8! We don't do simple or straightforward!

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on March 14, 2013, 09:03:40 PM
Through to the last 8! We don't do simple or straightforward!

Fell over the line there! Better than falling before the line!  ;)

ONeill

Great result. That's them finishing 6th now.

ONeill

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

It's a really unfair rule, that away goal rule stands in extra-time. It's not like the Italians had the opporunity of playing one of the extra-time halves in White Heart Lane.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

thewobbler

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 14, 2013, 09:22:43 PM
It's a really unfair rule, that away goal rule stands in extra-time. It's not like the Italians had the opporunity of playing one of the extra-time halves in White Heart Lane.
It is. But playing at home in the 2nd leg of a two-legged tie has a clear statistical advantage, so this "unfairness" negates it somewhat.

ONeill

Would make great TV though. Half time of ET Anneka Rice appears in a helicopter and take them to London. Great to see her arse again too.

From the Bunker

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 14, 2013, 09:22:43 PM

No, i think it's a fair rule. After all the away team are away, so thus it's an away goal.