The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Umtiti's goal is as good as any I have ever scored.

Jonah

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

T Fearon

Surely after tonight no one can argue that Bale isn't right up there with the likes of Ronaldo and Messi?

Minder

Bale is some pup. POTY wrapped up anyway.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

Quote from: T Fearon on February 25, 2013, 09:56:17 PM
Surely after tonight no one can argue that Bale isn't right up there with the likes of Ronaldo and Messi?

He is a bit of class alright. Where will he be playing next season?

The Worker

isnt POTY award decided in January? if so Bale could miss out.

stew

Quote from: EC Unique on February 25, 2013, 10:12:45 PM

Probably for Zenit, he will need really big ear warmers if he does go as it's freezing there  :P but feck he can play a bit of ball

I'd say they will get at least 60 mil for Bale, maybe more, who know's maybe Roman will pony up the kesh and lure him to the bridge!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

EC Unique

RVP will give him a run for his money for POTY.

T Fearon

If Bale doesn't win POTY by a mile,there's no justice.Head and shoulders the best player in EPL.

ONeill

Ian Harte was good at free kicks too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: T Fearon on February 25, 2013, 11:01:12 PM
If Bale doesn't win POTY by a mile,there's no justice.Head and shoulders the best player in EPL.
Bales advertises Head and Shoulders?

mouview

Bale's progress over the past number of seasons has been startling. He's rapidly become one of the most overrated players in the world. A freekick here, a mazy run there, an odd flashy goal from time to time. Equating him to Messi or even Ronaldo is like comparing Jackie Healy Rae to Abraham Lincoln. As Spurs most valuable asset, his future needs to be handled carefully. He should be sold this summer to Real for 50m +, (insert a buy-back clause if you can be bothered, and throw in Dafoe too), and reinvest the money in top class players for every line. When they realise in Madrid that they're getting a one-trick showpony, he'll be coming back to the EPL for half the money.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: stew on February 25, 2013, 10:22:55 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 25, 2013, 10:12:45 PM

Probably for Zenit, he will need really big ear warmers if he does go as it's freezing there  :P but feck he can play a bit of ball

I'd say they will get at least 60 mil for Bale, maybe more, who know's maybe Roman will pony up the kesh and lure him to the bridge!

Bale is good but they won't get 60M for him. Around 40 to 45 I'd say.

thewobbler

Quote from: mouview on February 25, 2013, 11:57:04 PM
Bale's progress over the past number of seasons has been startling. He's rapidly become one of the most overrated players in the world. A freekick here, a mazy run there, an odd flashy goal from time to time. Equating him to Messi or even Ronaldo is like comparing Jackie Healy Rae to Abraham Lincoln. As Spurs most valuable asset, his future needs to be handled carefully. He should be sold this summer to Real for 50m +, (insert a buy-back clause if you can be bothered, and throw in Dafoe too), and reinvest the money in top class players for every line. When they realise in Madrid that they're getting a one-trick showpony, he'll be coming back to the EPL for half the money.
A one trick show pony?? You have high standards.