First Minister's Question time at the big House on the Hill

Started by T Fearon, June 11, 2007, 05:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Watched this to-day and was decidedly unimpressed.Our First Minister had his hand held the whole way through, reading preprepared answers and even reading preprepared answers to questions before they were even asked. Mc Elduff stupidly left himself open to ridicule, asking Paisley when the first North South Ministerial meeting was going to take place, to which Paisley replied laughing "Whenever the Republic has a government!", and all in all there was a lot of show put on for the cameras.With Stoops sniping at Shinners and UUP sniping at Dup and vice versa

All in all it would not inspire a great deal of confidence that there will be any significant benefits for the people of the 6 counties from this shower, and I include all parties in that statement

Square Ball

and what exactly did you think would happen? surely at these things that questions have to be made available in advance so any stastical information that needs to be presented to answer a question is at hand.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Pangurban

Glorified Councillers playing at being real politicians, they cant lick a stamp without Gordon Browns permission, he who pays the piper calls the tune

Donagh

Apparently the senile oul fecker kept insisting on delivering his prepared answer to the wrong question.

Bensars

Quote from: Pangurban on June 11, 2007, 11:19:04 PM
Glorified Councillers playing at being real politicians, they cant lick a stamp without Gordon Browns permission, he who pays the piper calls the tune

its a good job that the royal mail had the foresight to have self adhesive stamps !!!

GweylTah

Quote from: Donagh on June 11, 2007, 11:21:07 PM
Apparently the senile oul fecker kept insisting on delivering his prepared answer to the wrong question.

and yet your man is happy to play at being his 'Deputy'.

Donagh

Quote from: GweylTah on June 12, 2007, 11:53:28 AM

I couldn't care less what Martin McGuinness does with his time though I notice with amusement you credit Bertie for shaking hands with a Protestant on another thread – as if anyone outside your myopic, monocultural, scummy mindset could give a fcuk what religion someone professes to keep.

GweylTah

Quote from: Donagh on June 12, 2007, 12:18:23 PM
Quote from: GweylTah on June 12, 2007, 11:53:28 AM

I couldn't care less what Martin McGuinness does with his time though I notice with amusement you credit Bertie for shaking hands with a Protestant on another thread – as if anyone outside your myopic, monocultural, scummy mindset could give a fcuk what religion someone professes to keep.

Is this part of your Unionist outreach, Donagh?

You're off-message as well as off-beam and dim, dear.

Donagh

Quote from: GweylTah on June 12, 2007, 12:52:16 PM
Is this part of your Unionist outreach, Donagh?

You're off-message as well as off-beam and dim, dear.

I wouldn't reach out to you if you were drowning in a pool of you own bile.

Yer Ma

Though he's obviously more likely to drown in yours.

Donagh

Quote from: Yer Ma on June 12, 2007, 01:49:09 PM

Aye, and I see the content and quality of your posts is almost as pitiable as his. tr**p.

GweylTah

Quote from: Donagh on June 12, 2007, 02:02:04 PM
Quote from: Yer Ma on June 12, 2007, 01:49:09 PM

Aye, and I see the content and quality of your posts is almost as pitiable as his. tr**p.

His???!!!

Still in a sulk over the election, I see, the election that was to be the great advance but which was, in fact, the fecked-up last chance of a breakthrough in the South.  It's doomed now, dear.

Donagh

You seem to be confusing me with someone who could give a fcuk. Though I suppose in your little cesspit of a mind anyone who expresses a different opinion is a "scummy bastard".