Killer Elite Pro - Need a Magic Act Explained

Started by tyroneman, June 11, 2007, 01:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Fella at work did a magic trick which on the face of it seems simple, however it won 'trick of the year' in 2006 so you woulod think there would be more to it.

Called 'Killer Elite Pro" you are invited to pick one of 4 cards, each has a famous bad guy (Tony Montana etc) on it. the Magician then revelas from his wallet the same card you choose and claims it was all down to power of influence and suggestion (a la Derren Brown)

the simple solution is that he had all 4 cards in the wallet and chose whichever appropriate....................

Anyone know how this trick works????

screenmachine

Quote from: tyroneman on June 11, 2007, 01:32:03 PM

the simple solution is that he had all 4 cards in the wallet and chose whichever appropriate....................
think ya might have answered that one urself einstein??
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Hank Everlast

think tyrone man is suggesting that it couldnt have been this simple as then it wouldnt have won the trick of the year then!

screenmachine

most magic tricks arent that complicated when you hear the solution to them...or if you david blaine ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.