Dublin rip offs and how to avoid

Started by T Fearon, November 22, 2017, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I attended the Bord Gais Energy Theatre last night, where the evening car park rate,normally concessionary,from 6pm to midnight,was a whopping €13.You would pay £4 max in Belfast.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orchard park

Quote from: T Fearon on November 22, 2017, 09:06:12 PM
I attended the Bord Gais Energy Theatre last night, where the evening car park rate,normally concessionary,from 6pm to midnight,was a whopping €13.You would pay £4 max in Belfast.

How to avoid should be very obvious

OgraAnDun

Surely it's all worth it when you're on your holidays to what you consider a foreign country?

bennydorano

seafoid

Bored Gash Energy
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

As David McWilliams said, Nordies should complain less about the prices in Dublin and complain more that they are not paid the wages which allows you easily pay these prices.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

I am sorry but €13 for an evening rate car park charge is excessive,whether you're a Prince or Pauper.The very same company charges £4 evening rate in one of the main car parks in Belfast City Centre.

Orchard park

10 euro across the liffey in the convention centre, 5 minute walk.........

but still a ripoff

AQMP

Unfortunately the Bord Gais Energy Theatre isn't in Belfast.

T Fearon

I'd venture to say Clerys is much cheaper again.Live and learn,was a bit pushed for time on Tuesday night but I'll not be paying €13 again.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B