Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I'm trying to get in the mind of a paedophile,in the modern day.Is the perversion so great that they actually believe a child will turn up? In the altogether more innocent days of my childhood it was drummed into us day and daily not to talk to,accept sweets from or get into cars with grown ups who may approach us that are unknown to us.In this day and age the with well known existence of predator hunter groups,it still doesn't prevent 50 something RTÉ producers from walking straight into traps,not that I have any sympathy for him for doing so,mind you.

johnneycool

Quote from: T Fearon on November 20, 2017, 09:02:47 PM
I'm trying to get in the mind of a paedophile,in the modern day.Is the perversion so great that they actually believe a child will turn up? In the altogether more innocent days of my childhood it was drummed into us day and daily not to talk to,accept sweets from or get into cars with grown ups who may approach us that are unknown to us.In this day and age the with well known existence of predator hunter groups,it still doesn't prevent 50 something RTÉ producers from walking straight into traps,not that I have any sympathy for him for doing so,mind you.

Go have a word with your mate Brady, he's spoken to loads of them in his time as a "notary".

bennydorano

I know Fearon is reaping what he's sewn but f**k it's getting tiresome seeing him being pulled on nearly  every comment he makes.

Dire Ear

Quote from: bennydorano on November 21, 2017, 03:15:17 PM
I know Fearon is reaping what he's sewn but f**k it's getting tiresome seeing him being pulled on nearly  every comment he makes.
Disagree

Jim Bob

Quote from: bennydorano on November 21, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

Correct but the same boy doesn't seem to give an F.  :D

screenexile

https://twitter.com/BBCNolan/status/951025605721706497

Another innocent man with his name blackened by these attention seekers!!!

general_lee

Quote from: seafoid on January 10, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
Norn Irn style

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/uda-attacks-men-named-as-paedophiles-by-facebook-vigilante-group-36474106.html
Not surprising, their "security" teams are made up of bouncers and doormen. They actually need stopped, they're doing more harm than good, innocent people getting wrongly named or their property attacked, solicitors having their businesses openly sullied for representing the pedos!?

haranguerer

They never did any good. It was always complete attention seeking. How much more careful are paedophiles now due to these videos? How much harder is it for the police to catch them as a result?

Minder

Tony has still not seen any evidence of mistaken identity  ::)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Eamonnca1

Quote from: T Fearon on November 20, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

They did an experiment one time where they spoke to some parents at a park, the parents assured them that their kids would never go off with a stranger, and then with the parents' permission they proceeded to put the kids to the test with a bogus story about puppies or something. The number of kids who went off with these strangers was surprisingly high.

MoChara

Quote from: haranguerer on January 10, 2018, 02:57:29 PM
They never did any good. It was always complete attention seeking. How much more careful are paedophiles now due to these videos? How much harder is it for the police to catch them as a result?

I would look at it from a different angle how many of them are now wary of trying to contact children online, and how many have been exposed for what they are whether it's with a court sentence or just to their own local community generally.

Its very unfortunate of course that there have been innocent people accused but generally from what I've seen they generally organise to meet up somewhere public and then approach them if they hadn't shown up to meet a child they wouldn't have got caught. The cops make plenty of mistakes lifting people as well.

Milltown Row2

Just give the info to the cops and let them deal with it! The damage its doing to others (family) is well over the top, its not their problem nor in most cases they never knew it was there in the first place, then wham!! cameras and live links to social media sites..

I think there was a brother of one that was caught and he was being attacked in his home by the baying mob who thouhgt it was him!!! mistaken identity!!

While the concept is great, just give the info to the peelers, cause if youre that interested in dealing with it right then give over all the information and stop attracting attention, they'll have their own show next on channel 5

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
Just give the info to the cops and let them deal with it! The damage its doing to others (family) is well over the top, its not their problem nor in most cases they never knew it was there in the first place, then wham!! cameras and live links to social media sights..

I think there was a brother of one that was caught and he was being attacked in his home by the baying mob who thouhgt it was him!!! mistaken identity!!

While the concept is great, just give the info to the peelers, cause if youre that interested in dealing with it right then give over all the information and stop attracting attention, they'll have their own show next on channel 5

I'd agree. I know (not personally) the chap who is the self styled paedo hunter in a county Derry town. He's (and I hate using the word) a total sc**bag, has a criminal record as long as your arm, and keeps a few social workers in full time employment !
Get info, give to cops, jobs a goodin

MoChara

They've just caught a wee fella in carryduff area in a Gaa jersey