Cantona eat your heart out

Started by Up The Middle, May 05, 2011, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 05, 2011, 01:10:38 PM
Cowardly act and to be honest deserves a long term ban, maybe 2 years, but the reality is that it would not have done any real damage to the lad he hit.  He walloped him in the middle of the back and bar some stud marks and maybe a cracked rib your man will be alright.  GBH me arse!

I'm glad a Cross man said that, after thon shut in the back when our lad ended up in hospital last year at your's ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mylestheslasher

He should get a stern talking to and a yellow card which the ccccccccc will overturn in a few weeks.

Capt Pat

McAteer did the same thing against Macedonia once upon a time. Anyhow the player got up straight away. No real harm done. The only thing is he came in from behind and it was a bit cowardly.

spuds

The tackle that started the melee was a seriously dangerous one, the fly kick into the back looked dramatic but was unlikely to cause as serious an injury. Life ban seems very harsh, making an internet fool of himself is plenty punishment.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard