Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: charlieTully on December 03, 2017, 04:27:04 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on December 03, 2017, 03:23:29 PM
Oh dear! Another resignation from SF in Galway. Apparently this councillor can't accept the cult like directions being delivered from Falls Rd H.Q. by the local barstool republican scumbags

Your a hard lad behind a keyboard.

Do you think you need to be hard to call a spade a spade? Huh?

Rossfan

Oh dear! Another resignation from SF in Galway. Apparently this councillor can't accept the cult like directions being delivered from Falls Rd H.Q. by the local barstool republican scumbags

Wouldn't be so hard if ye got him into a shed near Carrickmacross  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: trileacman on December 03, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 03, 2017, 02:07:14 PM
Quote from: trileacman on December 03, 2017, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: tiempo on December 01, 2017, 11:14:04 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on December 01, 2017, 07:01:46 PM
So much for the Good Friday Agreement and a new relationship North South and East West.
SF and DUP behaving like spoilt children. British establishment attacking the Irish position

SF playing a blinder at the minute, no need to wade in and take focus off the Tory-DUP axis that is truely up shit creek without a padel.

SF have absolutley no interest in making a success of the frankenstien statelet. Its days are well and truely numbered, Gerry has stepped down so as not to get in the way.

Your dead right there. Sinn Fein are a byword for standing in the way of progreed. If only they and Gerry had stepped out of the road years ago we'd be in a better position now.

Would we. I wouldn't fancy living in a state where the Stoops are hopping into their gimpsuits for their unionist overlords.

Sf having been bohica for the brits for over 10 years now and what has it brought us? A collapsed assembly with ni being ruled by a British government that had the DUP lead as the whip hand. Ah yeah the shimmers have been doing a top job alright!  ::)

You do realise why the assembly has collapsed, it might be something to do with their partners in Government not being accountable for their mischief? For whatever faults SF have, they are the only real viable option for nationalists to vote for in the O6. I never have nor ever will vote for the quasi-unionists in the SDLP, if that's what you want to do then fire ahead.

charlieTully

Quote from: Syferus on December 03, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

Do you think you need to be hard to call a spade a spade? Huh?

Orior

Some conjecture that Gerry Adams 'set up' the Loughall ambush. If so, then that would mean he knew the SAS were waiting. If true, this sounds worse for the loyalists who love to hate Adams. Was Adams in cahoots with the British?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

When will someone be charged with the murder of Mr Hughes(?), the innocent motorist whose car was riddled with bullets?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: Orior on December 30, 2017, 08:43:44 AM
Some conjecture that Gerry Adams 'set up' the Loughall ambush. If so, then that would mean he knew the SAS were waiting. If true, this sounds worse for the loyalists who love to hate Adams. Was Adams in cahoots with the British?

I know Gerry Adams feared Jim Lynagh.

The IRA unit that night went out with old weaponry even though new weapons were available.

A brother of one of the victims blamed Gerry Adams straight after the tragedy happened.

Orchard park

Both Jim lynagh and Padraic Mckearney were closely aligned to  RSF, O'Bradaigh O'connaill and the others who walked put of the mansion house in  31st october 1986, maura mckearney nee murray, mother of Padraic and who herself died in Jan 2017, from Roscommon being one of O'bradaighs oldest friends, so the likelihood  of a Belfast sanctioned ( not necessarily Adams) set up is not a far fetched fantasy at all.

playwiththewind1st

See Barry McElduff showing everybody the brand of bread he favours. Wonder what stunt he will pull next, after this spectacular own goal? If that's the level we've descended to, then they can keep the Assembly under wraps for good & god only knows what effective contribution he is making, as an M.P.

Minder

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on January 06, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
See Barry McElduff showing everybody the brand of bread he favours. Wonder what stunt he will pull next, after this spectacular own goal? If that's the level we've descended to, then they can keep the Assembly under wraps for good & god only knows what effective contribution he is making, as an M.P.

Actually think he isn't mocking Kingsmill, he is just as usual being really unfunny. Who ever told this fella he is funny? Think he had a book out too about his "humour".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

playwiththewind1st

It's a bit bizarre, certainly, but far too much of a coincidence - talk about handing Unionism an open goal to aim at. Looks like the centralised Sinn Fein control apparatus was AWOL that night.

longballin

McElduff is always at craic like that whether you think is funny or not is another thing... I don't think he'd intentionally be doing it at Kingsmill massacre... is quite a co-incidence the anniversary but I think it is that. In fact knowing Barry theres no way he'd do that.

Puckoon

Unfortunately that's the best explanation. The worst explanation is the one that will be clung to

Jim Bob

Ok. I don't believe Barry meant any harm by the video.

Now , let's imagine there was a loaf called Loughgall and on the anniversary of the ambush there a unionist politician put up a video with the Loughall loaf on his head what would the reaction be among republicans/ nationalists? I think we all know what the reaction would be and it wouldn't be ''twas an innocent mistake'. What would we expect the unionist or his/her party to do? Whatever we expect from them them we ought to expect same from Sinn Fein!

Gabriel_Hurl