What's your festive tipple?

Started by redhugh, December 15, 2009, 02:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Billys Boots on December 15, 2009, 05:39:42 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 15, 2009, 04:30:56 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on December 15, 2009, 03:32:59 PM

Quotebordeaux 2003 or 2005

Now yer talking - I was in France there at Halloween (that's when they have their wine sales) and I got some deadly haut medoc (2003) and graves (2005).
when we get out for a few pints in the not too distant future with SS and the three tyronies I'll get the info from you about the whole where to go in Bordeaux and these wine sales...

Yer on.  ;)
think the three Tyronies and myself are meeting up on sun night - phibsboro I think
are you and SS available for selection ?

Zapatista

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 16, 2009, 07:52:19 PM

Now yer talking - I was in France there at Halloween (that's when they have their wine sales) and I got some deadly haut medoc (2003) and graves (2005).
when we get out for a few pints in the not too distant future with SS and the three tyronies I'll get the info from you about the whole where to go in Bordeaux and these wine sales...

Yer on.  ;)
think the three Tyronies and myself are meeting up on sun night - phibsboro I think

That sounds quite a cocktail ;)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Zapatista on December 16, 2009, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 16, 2009, 07:52:19 PM

Yer on.  ;)

That sounds quite a cocktail ;)
...of the molotov variety if Billy and one of the Tyronies lock horns again !!!

anyone else about ?
Red hugh?

redhugh

I'd love to ,but am on the rip in Donegal on Saturday night for a surprise 40th.....and I'd imagine what's left of me on Sunday night would'nt be up to much craic.I'm a quare humpy hoor with a bad head.

mournerambler

My good mate & I have, for this last few Christmas eve's, been taking the kids out for a good long walk to tire them out for Santa's imminent arrival, after the walk we end up in the local for a couple of McKibben's navy rum (dont no why) washed down with 1 or 5 pints of stout.
He then slips out on Christmas day for another 'walk' with the kids which ends up in my gaff (he has the wife from hell) sculling whatever beer is in the fridge & a few nips of good old 'redbreast' for good measure.
Kids enjoying what's important in their wee world & the adults doing likewise.
Carlsberg dont do Christmas but if they did ....................................................!

Fuzzman

Here Lyncho

I'm not sure I want to be mixing with those Mayo lads again
I met a squad of them in 2004 near the Barge when I was walking this Byrd home
THey saw my jersey and surrounded me like they were herding sheep

"Dont foul them lads, just SWARM"

Surprsiing enuf I didn't seal the deal that nite.
Was funny though.

Aye lads me (Fuzzo), Fearro, Zapo & Lyncho are all meeting on Sunday for a wee swalley Sunday evening if any of the rest of ye living in Dublin fancy a end of year review.

Rois

Ah Fuzz, if it was a month later I'd have joined yez, probably going on an extended trip across the border so apartment-hunting in the capital at the mo.

Make sure now and discuss Club Tyrone pixels and get signed agreements to purchase when the pints are in.

Billys Boots

Shite, would love to attend, but can't do Sunday.  Where are ye going - Hut or Diggers?  And SS won't be allowed to cross the Liffey, you know!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Fear ón Srath Bán

The Hole in the Wall's the favourite at the minute BB (Blackhorse Avenue, Navan Road), and that's provided that Fuzzman's better half doesn't see sense and actually lock him up for the night.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

Ye don't miss a beat Rois do you?

R U coming down to the BIG BIG smoke to live for a while?
We'll soon need our own wee Tyrone village like the chinese have China town

Any other takers for Culchie nite in Dublin

Billys Boots

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 17, 2009, 11:28:23 AM
The Hole in the Wall's the favourite at the minute BB (Blackhorse Avenue, Navan Road), and that's provided that Fuzzman's better half doesn't see sense and actually lock him up for the night.

That's a bit remote for the suburbanites - we'll have to organise something closer to the public transport organs for the future.  Mulligans/Palace are the usual haunts of the Longfordians for nights on the town. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Fuzzman

Naw Fear
She lost those handcuff thingys or so she says :o

How many of ye lads live in Dublin then?

Zapatista

Quote from: Fuzzman on December 17, 2009, 11:06:11 AM
Here Lyncho

I'm not sure I want to be mixing with those Mayo lads again
I met a squad of them in 2004 near the Barge when I was walking this Byrd home
THey saw my jersey and surrounded me like they were herding sheep

"Dont foul them lads, just SWARM"

Surprsiing enuf I didn't seal the deal that nite.
Was funny though.

Aye lads me (Fuzzo), Fearro, Zapo & Lyncho are all meeting on Sunday for a wee swalley Sunday evening if any of the rest of ye living in Dublin fancy a end of year review.

And then there was Darkness!! God will have to start working Sundays.

stew

Quote from: mournerambler on December 16, 2009, 09:56:39 PM
My good mate & I have, for this last few Christmas eve's, been taking the kids out for a good long walk to tire them out for Santa's imminent arrival, after the walk we end up in the local for a couple of McKibben's navy rum (dont no why) washed down with 1 or 5 pints of stout.
He then slips out on Christmas day for another 'walk' with the kids which ends up in my gaff (he has the wife from hell) sculling whatever beer is in the fridge & a few nips of good old 'redbreast' for good measure.
Kids enjoying what's important in their wee world & the adults doing likewise.
Carlsberg dont do Christmas but if they did ....................................................!

Cant he just tell her to go fcuk herself, that he is going for a few pints and if she doesnt like it she can repeat the process?

Why any man would stay with 'the wife from hell' is beyond me, life is too short to be taking shite from anybody.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.