Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themac_23

Was there ever provisional dates set out for the championship games?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on July 11, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
Did any suspensions ever come out of the PG1 v St Johns match earlier in the year when the crowd and the players had a go at each other?????

Pictures or videos or it didn't happen

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 11, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
Did any suspensions ever come out of the PG1 v St Johns match earlier in the year when the crowd and the players had a go at each other?????

Referee allegedly seen nothing but worried about his safety??? Players & Mentors seen nothing??? Video (What video????) Independent witness yes, allegedly gave full verbal report but wouldn't put it in writing, not good Big A if that is true  :-X no where to go, id say well played both sides.... job well done

quit yo jibbajabba

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on July 12, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 11, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

Referee allegedly seen nothing but worried about his safety??? Players & Mentors seen nothing??? Video (What video????) Independent witness yes, allegedly gave full verbal report but wouldn't put it in writing, not good Big A if that is true  :-X no where to go, id say well played both sides.... job well done
so massive row and nobody punished / not good in the long run or what!

Milltown Row2

Anyone actually going to give a description of what happened or are we going by hearsay? There are dust ups in most games!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Just had a look at the now split league tables and I see anyone could have predicted the top 5 clubs and PG1 have joined them. I thought it would have been Rossa and Aghagallon challenging the big 5 as I see it but not so...

In Div 2 Aldergrove and St Brigids at the top is no surprise but the Gorts right up there is a bit of a surprise - wonder what's working for them..... St Pauls unexpectingly struggling

I love the 12th July!

Caesar

The County Board investigated the Portglenone Vs St Johns incident thoroughly. A good few people were called to interviews at Dunsilly to give their account, including both players and spectators. In the end I believe Portglenone received 2 suspensions and St Johns received 1. Reading the comments on here, there seems to be a lot of people happy to hype up the situation for some reason?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Caesar on July 13, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
The County Board investigated the Portglenone Vs St Johns incident thoroughly. A good few people were called to interviews at Dunsilly to give their account, including both players and spectators. In the end I believe Portglenone received 2 suspensions and St Johns received 1. Reading the comments on here, there seems to be a lot of people happy to hype up the situation for some reason?

That's just t done then ... now let's move on to championship predictions please! Much better craic ... it's the johnnies to lose
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

The city are going to clean up again. Football is dead out in the country  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on July 13, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

I didn't want to say that. Cargin have the edge though over the SW teams still, seem to crap themselves when they meet Cargin

Belfast GAA man

Anyone able to post the draw on here for final predictions banter I mean predictions....

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: Caesar on July 13, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

100% Caesar the suspensions came from the Refs report on the day, and in all of those good few people I understand there was not one Independent witness apart from one who talked but wouldn't go on record, yet rumour has it he sits on a county committee  :-X :-X so the CCC had no where to go!  So again well done both clubs at least the agreed on something...

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 13, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

I didn't want to say that. Cargin have the edge though over the SW teams still, seem to crap themselves when they meet Cargin
It is almost a given that the Milltown Blues will regain the senior title this year.
Sure they have impressed all year in the league, and hammered Cargin at Toome in the process.
Have taken the very generous 4/1... ;)

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 15, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 13, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

It is almost a given that the Milltown Blues will regain the senior title this year.
Sure they have impressed all year in the league, and hammered Cargin at Toome in the process.
Have taken the very generous 4/1... ;)
dont see the championship draw or dates on county web....