Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breakingball

St marys were poor. Offered little.

Quote from: ONeill on January 09, 2019, 11:46:45 PM
I was at the Armagh game on Sunday, so amazed to hear this result tonight. Must've been like chalk and cheese. You'd have thought St Mary's would be going ok at this stage.

breakingball

Two tough games to start. If we lose both our year is already effectively over. Bar maybe a win or two in the qualifiers.

Belfast GAA man

Are there any Aghagallon lads coming through the senior county team? They are one of the upcoming club teams....

Derryboy99

Quote from: belfastsaff on January 08, 2019, 10:40:35 AM
the creggan goalkeeper oisin kerr I think that's his name is a strong goal keeper also defiantly upto that standard, Nugent should be number 1 IMO with young Hasson competing

Oisin is the best Keeper in Antrim without a shadow of a doubt. Was on the county panel a few years ago and was sub to Kerr. Has a young family now can't see him committing to Antrim

belfastsaff

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 11, 2019, 09:25:53 AM
Are there any Aghagallon lads coming through the senior county team? They are one of the upcoming club teams....
They have two fellas up at it who were u21 this year, both players looked average in the u21 championship and were non existent come the knock out stage so I don't know how Lenny can justify a call up

The Gs Man

3 featured in McKenna Cup, Pat Brannigan, Ruairi McCann and Eunan Walsh.
Keep 'er lit

Caesar

Oisin Lennehan is also on the panel but is currently out with an ankle injury

country bumpkin

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 11, 2019, 11:20:19 AM

Think Ruairi Mc Cann is from Creggan......?

breakingball

There are 2.

1 from Creggan 1 from aghagallon.

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 11, 2019, 09:38:14 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on January 11, 2019, 11:20:19 AM

Think Ruairi Mc Cann is from Creggan......?

Belfast GAA man

Lots of good sound bites and presentations going about on Gaelfast but does anyone know when the coaches start coaching? the initiative was launched in March 18 and here we are in Jan 19....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 12, 2019, 07:31:35 PM
Lots of good sound bites and presentations going about on Gaelfast but does anyone know when the coaches start coaching? the initiative was launched in March 18 and here we are in Jan 19....

Why not ask your club secretary? They'll have more info on this than most of the posters on here I'd say
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

He s a busy man with no time for spoofers like me !

Kidder81

Yeah they will probably just keep it all a secret from the public, only letting the club secretary's know. No reason to publicise  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on January 12, 2019, 10:48:10 PM
Yeah they will probably just keep it all a secret from the public, only letting the club secretary's know. No reason to publicise  ::)

I was being funny, but a stalker like you could resist ya wally!

The Galefast was very much explained when the post was announced,  but hey carry on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Great win for St Brigids and Antrim yesterday in ulster u21 at Creggan

Some v classy forwards who can hopefully kick on for our County's sake

St Endas game live on TG4?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."