Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Well ...somebody had to start it..  :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

aontroim

Anyone at Tullyglass last night for the presentation dinner - saw a couple of posts on the old board that Sidearse made a complete tit out of himself as MC for the night.

milltown row

just checking things work. any changes to the team theis Sunday Slim or are they playing the with the same team? any nerves in the camp? a lot to live up to after us wining it last year

SlimShady

The team hasn't been named yet, I'd imagine it will be the same as Sunday last with one change as we got a man red carded.

I'd say the squad was more nervous last week than this week as winning our own championship was the main priority and now that monkeys off the back there is no great pressure.

theskull1

Surely the pressure for the Antrim champs to retain the Ulster Club is still there isn't it? :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

aontroim

Dunloy was on the other board posting that St. Galls have been awarded the title.

SlimShady

Quote from: theskull1 on November 10, 2006, 11:38:11 AM
Surely the pressure for the Antrim champs to retain the Ulster Club is still there isn't it? :)

hardly  ;D

as said before, anything from here on is a bonus. We'll give it a go yeah but there is no expectancy on Cargin winning Ulster, thats just silly.  :-\

jaysus but them new smilies are crap  >:(

davincicode

Just jumping into our section, was at the T/Glass, absolute joke sidebottom should be more careful, forgetting himself and where his origins are.

passedit

Don't Panic

gallsman

Gall's minors expecting to be playing Monaghan Harps in the Ulster minor I hear from an inside source. Real shame, was hoping they'd offer to play the game. Having experienced it last year, and admittedly it's about as far as my football career will go, it's a special feeling winning on the day.

stiffler

How did someone sneak into your account slim?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

playwiththewind1st

was @ tullyglass..........mr sidebottom won't be invited back methinks.

Queenie

Just Moving across from the Dark side, back soon, good luck Clooney and the Dall!!!!!//
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

aontroim

Congratulations to Clooney Gaels (JHC) and Ruairi Óg (SHC) on making it a clean sweep of Ulster Hurling titles for Antrim Clubs.