The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2016, 12:27:45 AM
What a prickly fella you are.  You've already made more ructions this year than most of the others combined so I wouldn't be laughing at Armagh for a pr mishap if I was in your shoes.

Get over your Ros U21 trimming (fadó, fadó), and leave us out of your nasty little sideswipes please, unless you want to back your mean-minded meanderings up with actual evidence; of which, there's a very conspicuous absence of thus far.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

muppet

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 06, 2016, 12:24:09 AM
Quote from: muppet on June 05, 2016, 11:53:13 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 05, 2016, 11:41:48 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 05, 2016, 11:33:33 PM
Tyrone the worst for shooting themselves in the foot on the PR front in fairness.

Yeah, we love playing pool naked, and driving around our province in a big, bright and bold bus (but nowhere else).

Nah, yous are 'absolutely rotten';D

http://www.the42.ie/joe-brolly-sean-cavanagh-tackle-attack-1021396-Aug2013/

.......Brolly continued, "I see Mickey Harte smiling and jumping up and down at the end like they achieved. I'll tell you what, they achieved something absolutely rotten.".......

When you cite Brolly in your defence, you have no defence, no sir, no defence at all! :)

Yes, in fairness Brolly was no defender.  :D
MWWSI 2017

BennyCake

Syferus

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 06, 2016, 12:31:05 AM
What a prickly fella you are.  You've already made more ructions this year than most of the others combined so I wouldn't be laughing at Armagh for a pr mishap if I was in your shoes.

Get over your Ros U21 trimming (fadó, fadó), and leave us out of your nasty little sideswipes please, unless you want to back your mean-minded meanderings up with actual evidence; of which, there's a very conspicuous absence of thus far.

As if you missed it.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2016, 02:39:36 AM

As if you missed it.

Drop your very tiresome anti-Tír Eoghain fixation buachaill.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 06, 2016, 02:41:28 AM

As if you missed it.

Pot and kettle.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 06, 2016, 02:41:28 AM

As if you missed it.

The jealousy and begrudgery oozes out of him in the venom he spouts.

He's pinned the last 5 years of his life that Roscommon would be in a position to challenge for glory, the reality of the situation is sinking in now. The brash, boastful claims he was making, the arrogant swipes at their mid-tier peers, the goading about usurping the flag bearers at that time - are now all fading. The realization about the village idiot he made out of himself during this period is now manifesting itself as a poisonous small man syndrome trying to devalue anything else the other teams do.

Rossfan

Mods - can ye please remind the Bomber to abuse the post not the poster. >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Rossfan on June 06, 2016, 12:03:27 PM

Fair point.

But while they are at it, maybe Syferus can be reminded that 'remember that thing Tyrone done' isn't a valid argument in every single topic on the board.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Main Street

Another thread swamped by an outbreak of prickly paranoia from Tyronies.
Sy is a harmless lad who couldn't even wind up a toy tractor but Tyronies manage to self detonate their indignation levels with a few sticks of semtex.

Once upon a time Tyronies were  made of tougher stuff.

Syferus

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 06, 2016, 12:09:06 PM

Fair point.

But while they are at it, maybe Syferus can be reminded that 'remember that thing Tyrone done' isn't a valid argument in every single topic on the board.

It's a case of the blackest most soot covered man in Ireland calling a kettle black when a Tyrone lad throws a few bombs at Armagh for being poor at pr. Tyrone have continually walked themselves into controversy after controversy - that's just the fact of the matter even if you want to place the blame on a media conspiracy. Pointing that out is hardly out of bounds and if it is we've some seriously sensitive souls here.

Farrandeelin

I'm looking forward to the release of the fixtures for Division 1 next year already. Ros v Tyrone should be good fun on here anyways. :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2016, 04:14:36 PM

Fair point.

It's a case of the blackest most soot covered man in Ireland calling a kettle black when a Tyrone lad throws a few bombs at Armagh for being poor at pr. Tyrone have continually walked themselves into controversy after controversy - that's just the fact of the matter even if you want to place the blame on a media conspiracy. Pointing that out is hardly out of bounds and if it is we've some seriously sensitive souls here.

You have a very different interpretation of facts than most people...

Syferus

Quote from: supersarsfields on June 06, 2016, 04:31:13 PM

Fair point.

Pretty sure almost everyone outside of Tyrone would agree with me and not you, but go on.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2016, 04:36:26 PM
Quote from: supersarsfields on June 06, 2016, 04:31:13 PM

Fair point.

Pretty sure almost everyone outside of Tyrone would agree with me and not you, but go on.

Of course. I'm sure that's one of your "facts" as well.