The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Phew. That wasn't too bad. Brolly and Spillane would've cut them to shreds.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 09, 2015, 11:22:39 PM
Shows Rory Beggan's dive. Doesn't mention it.

Biased.

Exactly. And we see the same sh!te on here from the likes of Stew. I can just see him demanding Monaghan fans to apologise now. Oh no wait, he hasn't!!  :D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

dublin7

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 09, 2015, 11:25:41 PM
Ciaran Whelan's telling disclosure.... "We've all done stuff we're not too proud of"... King of the cowardly rabbit punch from behind!

That's pretty much the only defence Tyrone have for their carry on yesterday. Cant disagree what Whelan said so shoot the messenger. I suppose O'Rourke and Pete McGrath had an agenda as well.

Whishtup

So all Sky pundits agreed that Monaghan man should have been black carded instead of Meyler.  O'Rourke ye tr**p.  Missed Dessie Dolan tonight for a bit of realism.  All the more reason never to talk to these gobshites.

sambostar

And Sean is hit by McManus & Sean is criticised for going down easily???? Incredibly biased stuff & sadly the majority watching take this on as their opinion.

COR calling for the CCC to take action is some irony considering the antics the teams he played on got up to

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: dublin7 on August 09, 2015, 11:31:15 PM
Ciaran Whelan's telling disclosure.... "We've all done stuff we're not too proud of"... King of the cowardly rabbit punch from behind!

That's pretty much the only defence Tyrone have for their carry on yesterday. Cant disagree what Whelan said so shoot the messenger. I suppose O'Rourke and Pete McGrath had an agenda as well.

I think you'll find Wee Pete didn't get involved in the disgraceful behaviour of the bitter analysts he shared a studio with tonight as the man has class.

Catch and Kick

Giddy up Band wagon Giddy up...
The only redeeming feature of the Sunday Game tonight was Pete McGrath.
I think the GAA public have had enough of the sensationalism of the usual crew.
The analysis of Tyrone (I'm not even an Ulster man) was so blinkered.
Tiernan mcCann made a show of himself but other than that, the other incidents were very much tit for tat - Monaghan did a fair bit of provoking too. And as for the black card for pulling an opponent down..... he was being taken out of it and made the mistake of putting his arms around his opponent. Could have been black card the other way. Some of the tackles on Sean Cavanagh were cynical out.

Think I'll give up watching that programme - so predictable. Surprised the GAA have tolerated the atrocious coverage of football for so long...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 09, 2015, 11:22:14 PM
How many indiscretions did Ciaran Whelan come out and apologise for throughout his career?
All manly stuff and boxes to boys heads. None of this soccer style diving and play acting you get from Cavanagh etc.  :P

red hander

Quote from: dublin7 on August 09, 2015, 11:31:15 PM

What's your defence for spitting, which you jackeens are famous for?

Wildweasel74

Down easy, a stiff breeze would blow that man down, time Tyrone took the blinkers off, when all the counties say you got a problem, i think its time to take note and not defend the diving, cheating, dirt digs, mouthing, Whataboutery aint going to cut it.

SouthDublinBro

Darren Hughes was by far the dirtiest lad playing in Croker yesterday, yet Monaghan are portrayed as the plucky wee lads who can do no wrong. Not a fan of Tyrone by any means, but the double standard is absolutely sickening.

T Fearon

Tyrone are fast becoming the Millwall of the GAA with their "Nobody likes us,we don't care" chip on the shoulder

ONeill

The Monaghan and Tyrone players could learn from Michael Murphy. He took a box to the jaw, stood there and asked the umpire if he'd seen that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Whishtup

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 09, 2015, 11:37:31 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 09, 2015, 11:22:14 PM
How many indiscretions did Ciaran Whelan come out and apologise for throughout his career?
All manly stuff and boxes to boys heads. None of this soccer style diving and play acting you get from Cavanagh etc.  :P

Very manly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRrCruHt64w