The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Brolly comes from that school where just because he says things with authority, therefore he's right. That's alright representing a client in court but it doesn't wash with punditry. His style is actually very irritating.

Gaffer

If he behaves like that in a courtroom surely he would piss the beak off and lose the case as a result. Don't think I would want him representing me!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

From the Bunker

Brolly called it 100% on Cork. They beat Kerry they are on the soft side of the draw and a QF v Westmeath/Fermanagh. They lose and they have 6 days to get their head together and have to Beat Kildare then Dublin then Mayo/Donegal(/Galway) and then more than likely Kerry are waiting for them again in the final. And all changed from a dodgy penalty!

trileacman

f**k Whelan is an unlikeable **** too.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Gold

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 26, 2015, 11:27:10 PM
Brolly called it 100% on Cork. They beat Kerry they are on the soft side of the draw and a QF v Westmeath/Fermanagh. They lose and they have 6 days to get their head together and have to Beat Kildare then Dublin then Mayo/Donegal(/Galway) and then more than likely Kerry are waiting for them again in the final. And all changed from a dodgy penalty!

100% correct

Talking up Fermanagh though was a laugh. They have balls!

Whelan saying "UUUUGE" instead of huge is head wrecking!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gold on July 26, 2015, 11:39:17 PM

100% correct

Talking up Fermanagh though was a laugh. They have balls!

Whelan saying "UUUUGE" instead of huge is head wrecking!

Ah he was just being respectful to a small county!

tintin25

Brolly hard to listen to.  As soon as he was done praising Fermanagh he goes on about the second tier championship again. Counties will not buy into it. Give me a quarter final against the the dubs in Croker than a second tier trophy any day!

orangeman

Their cause is forlorn he says but they have this here ( pointing to his heart ).

I think Joe would be a great man at representing people in court ?.

muppet

Quote from: orangeman on July 26, 2015, 10:58:52 PM
Quote from: Nigel White on July 26, 2015, 10:58:01 PM
His regular use of words like shite and arse needs to be stamped out

There is a connection between the 2 words all the same.

Usually that is true, but Joe often manages to make the connection between shite and the other end.
MWWSI 2017

Armamike

Quote from: Nigel White on July 26, 2015, 10:58:01 PM
His regular use of words like shite and arse needs to be stamped out

That's pretty mild for Joe.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

Quote from: moysider on July 20, 2015, 02:40:47 PM
Quote from: skeog on July 20, 2015, 02:21:32 PM
thought mc stay was pulling rank on dessie dolan about whats an elite footballer opionated over hyped is mr mc stay who has passed his sell by date time for young blood like dessie dolan etc to properly analyse games martin carney another idiot closely followed by posh talking ex army officer failure everywhere he went tommy carr who really takes the biscuit

Ah now. Dessie seems to be a grand fellow but he didn t do Parsons or Horan justice winging it like that. Maybe skeog it doesn t matter to you if a pundit has his facts right or not? McStay did well not tp pull him up on it. Imagine what Brolly would have done to him.

McStay has a thorough knowledge of the game. I ve not seen him not having his homework done but I admit I may have missed something.

The Mallon brothers.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Ohtoohtobe

This will seem very minor but the six day thing is really annoying me. Because it was seven days. Seeing six days everywhere. Seven. Seven. SEVEN.

Agree with the overall point though. Seasons hinge on tiny things.

Jinxy

Brolly looked like he'd been poured out of a bucket onto the Sunday Game couch last night.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on July 27, 2015, 04:43:52 AM

This will seem very minor but the six day thing is really annoying me. Because it was seven days. Seeing six days everywhere. Seven. Seven. SEVEN.

The Munster final replay shouldn't have had a two break break.

From the Bunker

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 27, 2015, 09:19:01 AM
Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on July 27, 2015, 04:43:52 AM

The Munster final replay shouldn't have had a two break break.

Yep!