Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Wildweasel74

G you Sligo lads are all the style these days lol

Rossfan

Did ye hear the sh1te from O'Hara - "great game of football " etc
Is it gone like SKY TV - every pundit has to repeat the propoganda of the official position as adopted by RTE?? >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

orangeman

When did Brick Molloy and Ollie Moran retire ?

Former Donegal footballer and Limerick hurler ?

Syferus

I liked the opportune switch to a vista of a Sun setting when the highlights reached injury time. RTE putting Mayo in the casket?

johnpower

Jim Gavin calm operator good first season.

Wildweasel74

Part and parcel of the game, really Eamon? pass the sick bucket!it obvious now, Brolly has had his knuckles rapped over the Sean Cavanagh tackle, and has hardly said much in general over the past couple of games. Dont rock the boat policy in action by RTE

northsideboy

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 22, 2013, 09:50:04 PM
G you Sligo lads are all the style these days lol

Eamo should talk talk to the Galvinator for fashion advice. He looks like he should be going to a Debs.

Qwerty28

Drop O'Hara for Philly Jordan, a man who has the medals to back up his opinions. How O'Hara though yesterday was a classic is beyond me!

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Rossfan on September 22, 2013, 09:51:49 PM
Is it gone like SKY TV - every pundit has to repeat the propoganda of the official position as adopted by RTE?? >:(
If you skytv pc shite talk listen to paul earley on commentary, the amount of cliched BS that came from him during the minor match was cringeful.
Quote from: Qwerty28 on September 23, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
Drop O'Hara for Philly Jordan, a man who has the medals to back up his opinions. How O'Hara though yesterday was a classic is beyond me!
LOL Jordan wouldnt lace O Haras boots ffs, ohara was limited by covering for other passengers around him, how many passengers had tyrone? sure he beat ye by himself in 2002 if you remember. Not OHaras fault he was from Sligo and stayed loyal but shows his character.

I really enjoyed it, it was a strange classic imo. And anytime mayo lose an AI final is a classic to Sligo people tbf.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Mano

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on September 23, 2013, 11:27:57 AM
I really enjoyed it, it was a strange classic imo. And anytime mayo lose an AI final is a classic to Sligo people tbf.

You don't speak for me or most Sligo people with that comment.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on September 23, 2013, 11:27:57 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 22, 2013, 09:51:49 PM
If you skytv pc shite talk listen to paul earley on commentary, the amount of cliched BS that came from him during the minor match was cringeful.
Quote from: Qwerty28 on September 23, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
LOL Jordan wouldnt lace O Haras boots ffs, ohara was limited by covering for other passengers around him, how many passengers had tyrone? sure he beat ye by himself in 2002 if you remember. Not OHaras fault he was from Sligo and stayed loyal but shows his character.

good lord
:-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either