Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Seems to be every two years now.

marty34

AZOffaly

The stripes on the sleeves remind me of the iconic 1982 white jersey. I

tintin25

Anyone have experience with MFC Sports?  Club ordered some training gear but didn't get fitted so having to guess sizes.  Went for medium training top and jumper...not fat but not 100% lean either lol.  Anyone got this gear?

clarshack

Quote from: tintin25 on October 18, 2019, 09:39:33 PM
Anyone have experience with MFC Sports?  Club ordered some training gear but didn't get fitted so having to guess sizes.  Went for medium training top and jumper...not fat but not 100% lean either lol.  Anyone got this gear?

What height are you?

tintin25

Quote from: clarshack on October 18, 2019, 10:11:46 PM

What height are you?
5'10

clarshack

Think you'll probably be ok.

PMG1

Fitting is a lot better than O'Neill's in my experience, quality first class too. O'Neill's have no consistency in their sizing at all, MFC much more innovative in their designs too

trueblue1234

Quote from: PMG1 on October 18, 2019, 11:28:41 PM
Fitting is a lot better than O'Neill's in my experience, quality first class too. O'Neill's have no consistency in their sizing at all, MFC much more innovative in their designs too

I'd disagree with that. Kid has MFC for the soccer club and fitting was poor. Give MFC their due, they're good at doing the packing and ordering. But think they lack in quality of garment a bit.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

general_lee

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

marty34

I think Kilkenny have a new jersey coming out soon.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: laoislad on November 07, 2019, 02:31:01 PM
New Laois jerseys.

Would be a decent jersey only for the ugly sponsor logo.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.