Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shyted

omagh_gael

Stream worked well when it came through. One brief interruption.

Galbally will be raging with that, Kerr had to bury his last chance. You'll never get a better chance to take Trillick, their shooting was criminal!

sidelineball

Credit where it's due, very good stream this evening. If they were all like that it would be an excellent service.

Tyrone Gaa

Happy with that!! I do t know if they made changes or got lucky. Hopefully they have made changes and corrected any issues they had.
Living the dream!!!

stillsenior

I applied for a refund for the Omagh v Dromore game through paypal. Just been notified that I am getting it.

GlenMan

Quote from: stillsenior on August 18, 2020, 10:22:39 AM
I applied for a refund for the Omagh v Dromore game through paypal. Just been notified that I am getting it.

Did you think you wouldn't get it?

stillsenior

Quote from: GlenMan on August 18, 2020, 10:34:05 AM

Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised

Goals_Will_Come

Intermediate Championship 1st Round

Tattyreagh V Strabane
Augher V Beragh
Rock V Moortown
Clogher V Moortown
Aghaloo V Aghyaran
Greencastle V Stewartstown
Naomh Eoghan V Eglish
Owen Roes V Gortin

clarshack

Tattyreagh V Strabane
Augher V Beragh
Rock V Moortown
Clogher V Edendork
Aghaloo V Aghyaran
Greencastle V Stewartstown
Naomh Eoghan V Eglish
Owen Roes V Gortin

Norf Tyrone

Folks

On Tyrone GAA you were previously able to access old league tables. However when I look now I can click on a year but there are no league tables there. Anyone able to click in a different way?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 18, 2020, 03:59:13 PM
Folks

On Tyrone GAA you were previously able to access old league tables. However when I look now I can click on a year but there are no league tables there. Anyone able to click in a different way?

They seem to have vanished when Servasport went bust. hopefully someone somewhere can get them back as they were quite useful.

Under Lights

What year in particular are you after?

clarshack

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 18, 2020, 09:05:39 PM
Norf, clarshark - previous year results & tables can't be directly accessed on the county website, but inputting a couple of parameters into the web address can bring the results of games up from previous years where in turn you can look at the associated league table. You need the four or five digit club ID, the season you want to check, and if the admin (i.e. whoever is responsible for the data in the TCB) has archived the data, to trigger the archive parameter too.

So for example, for the results of Owen Roes games (club ID is 1855) played in 2018 you would enter...

https://tyronegaa.ie/fixtures-results/?clubID=1855&season=2018

...however since all the competitions that Owen Roes played in 2018 have been archived by the competition administrator, you need to trigger the "showArchive" parameter to bring them up...

https://tyronegaa.ie/fixtures-results/?clubID=1855&season=2018&showArchive=y

...this will bring up all the results from games that teams under that club name played in through 2018.

Stewartstown's club ID is 2057, so to bring up all their results from 2013...

https://tyronegaa.ie/fixtures-results/?clubID=2057&season=2013&showArchive=y

...all the web address parameters can be found on the following web page.

https://gmssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360007499660-Parameters-for-GAA-Competition-APIs

Thanks I owe you one!

Norf Tyrone

Fionntamhnach

Legend as usual.

That saves me a lot of work. Never knew Servasport were gone!

Cheers
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: stillsenior on August 18, 2020, 12:03:22 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on August 18, 2020, 10:34:05 AM

Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised

Who did you apply to?
Living the dream!!!